XBMC rebooting issues
I installed the new iOS 4.3 and used the tethered seas0npass 0.7.2. However i didnt want the family to have to worry if the system rebooted by it self. (Not that it was at that time) Since 4.3 didnt give me a lot extra i backed it down to 4.2.1. Ever since doing this XBMC automatically reboots over and over again. It's happening about every 3-5 min and when watching videos. Anyone know why this may be happening? I have downloaded a new IPSW and used the previous version of seas0npass with the same results. Please help.
sjskent Wrote:I installed the new iOS 4.3 and used the tethered seas0npass 0.7.2. However i didnt want the family to have to worry if the system rebooted by it self. (Not that it was at that time) Since 4.3 didnt give me a lot extra i backed it down to 4.2.1. Ever since doing this XBMC automatically reboots over and over again. It's happening about every 3-5 min and when watching videos. Anyone know why this may be happening? I have downloaded a new IPSW and used the previous version of seas0npass with the same results. Please help.

Covered like a thousand times. Check the sticky..
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96685
I think that if you downgraded to 4.2.1...your ATV2 is trying to update...and you need to look at the stickies to fix that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC rebooting issues0