[Feature Request] Unwatched Count Next To Show Name
It would be nice if you could see at a glance how many unwatched shows you had for each specific series at a glance. Yes, I know you can select each one and it will show you. But being able to see it in the show list is even better IMHO.

So it would be something like this:

Show Name (Unwatched Count)

Fringe (2)

Is there a way I can do this manually by editing a xml or something? That's fine too. I guess not everyone may like something like this.

It's just kind of a pain in the ass to say do I have this show to watch and then have to go select it to find out.

Is this possible or is it something restricted by XBMC? Love the skin. It's my favorite. Cool
which view do you want to change?

for fanart view, in View-Fanart.xml change the first two entries of
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
to
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes), (,)]</label>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sweet! I'll give it a shot tonight. Thanks for the help Ronie.
ronie Wrote:which view do you want to change?

Code:
to
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes), (,)]</label>

You are THE MAN! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.
Absolutely fantastic, thanks ronie

Is it possible to apply something like this in the fanart view of the Video section?

The reason I ask is because I have several folders that I do not scrape and I never know what's left to watch.

If it's not possible because of they are not part of the library, is it possible to show a file count?

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
un/watched count is indeed not available in filemode.

as for filecount, i suppose you could use the same code i mentioned here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96795

but this time add it to MyVideos.xml
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:un/watched count is indeed not available in filemode.

as for filecount, i suppose you could use the same code i mentioned here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96795

but this time add it to MyVideos.xml

Again, you are a prince and probably too good to us.

Thanks

Running Kodi 18.9
ronie,

I'd like to adapt this a bit if at all possible. Is there any way to hide shows from the list with an unwatched count of 0? This would dramatically shorten my list of shows and only display the shows that I am not caught up on.

Is anything like this possible? Thanks in advance.
left menu change "all shows" to "not seen"
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
humferier Wrote:left menu change "all shows" to "not seen"

Seriously?!?!? How could I not have known about that until now. Smile

Thanks, I'll set it up when I return home later today.
(2011-03-21, 11:41)ronie Wrote: which view do you want to change?

Code:
to
Code:

Does anyone know how to fix a count when it's wrong? I manually deleted some shows on my home server and then did a clean up. It says there are 22 unwatched shows when there are really only 7 now. I've had this problem before and always fixed it by recreating the database. There has got to be a value somewhere that I can change. Anyone know how to do it?
I would use the W key and Mark as Watched, there are only 15 to mark, no big deal.

Otherwise, get info Refresh ONLY the shows that are incorrect.

Running Kodi 18.9
(2014-04-06, 23:26)jpf55 Wrote: I would use the W key and Mark as Watched, there are only 15 to mark, no big deal.

The shows are gone, I deleted them. They were watched on Netflix instead of XBMC. There must be something in the database still that wasn't purged with the cleanup.
(2014-04-06, 23:30)clambert Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 23:26)jpf55 Wrote: I would use the W key and Mark as Watched, there are only 15 to mark, no big deal.

The shows are gone, I deleted them. They were watched on Netflix instead of XBMC. There must be something in the database still that wasn't purged with the cleanup.

I sympathise, I too have rebuilt the database way too often BUT, have you tried the quick method:

Export the library as a single file, rename the original database folder as a backup and Import the saved library, XBMC will create a new database from the import.

It has been my experience that it can clear up mysterious issues.

Good luck

Running Kodi 18.9
Import / Export is a great idea. I hadn't tried that. Next time that's what I'll do. Thanks for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Unwatched Count Next To Show Name0