• 34(current)
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)
SKY News streams have gone AWOL again!
... and now ABC 24 Australia has gone ...
Ukraine Today seems to have stopped working again. This maybe because they seem to have added an advertisement now before the news stream starts, but otherwise its works as normal from the website. I would appreciate it if is possible to fix, thank you Smile

Re other recent comments:
- Sky News (International stream) works for me, CNN International works for me, ABC 24 USA works for me, ABC 24 Australia doesn't work for me (all tested from France this time).

I agree that it would be great if some NZ news streams could be added (especially now that the NZ on Demand addon is completely broken)

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Ukraine Today is still not working.
France 24 English, French, and Arabic is also not working now.

I would appreciate it if is possible to fix please, thank you Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
I see that an unannounced update was pushed recently - v1.3.8.9.

To summarise the issues in recent posts:

- ABC News Australia: working
- CNN Int: working
- Euronews (all languages): working
- Sky News Int: working

THANK YOU Nod

I note that Ukraine Today has now been totally removed. I would really appreciate it if it is possible to add this back please.

The stream has always worked from this link: http://uatoday.tv/live (and now the preceeding advertisement seems to have been removed too)
BBC and CNN International used to work for a week, now it will play for 30 seconds and shut off to Kodi screen. Al Jazeera plays just fine. Im in the US. Any ideas to get this working again I LOVE having these options available.
I dont have this issue here in France. BBC World and CNN International are working normally (i used both this morning).

However now France 24 has stopped working.
From my favorites (this is from Canada),

Al Jazeera - Okay
CNN - Okay
RT - Okay
SkyNews - Okay
BBC - Okay
Euro News - Okay

But

NHKWorld - Not Working
France 24 - Not Working

K3oni, Please fix if possible.. Thanks!
I can't make this addon to work on some of my PC, script error, world news live error. Tried it on windows 10, 7 and 8.1 It works fine only on one of my PC. No problems on android phone and tablet. Tried on kodi 14.2 and 15. What am I doing wrong?
Is there a problem with Sky News International?

I can only get audio ....

anyone else?

edit: ignore - it was a temporary glitch
ABC News 24 Australia is showing only the channel logo - for about 1 week now ....
ABC News Australia is now completely broken - either fails to load or causes a reboot of Kodi!
I can't get RT news and Sky News International to work anymore. Sad
Very strange - Sky working okay for me
I can confirm that Sky News Int also working for me here. ABC News Australia still only loads the channel logo for me (so effectively broken).

France 24 and NHKWorld still totally broken. Ukraine Today still totally removed Sad
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)6