library help
i have read the quick start guide not twice, but about 10 times. i'm trying to create a video library. running the latest dharma. when i click videos from the home screen, add source is not available. pretty sure i need to start there, but i'm stumped. confluence skin, btw. also "show add source in file view" is checked.
xbmc has been working so great for my music library that i thought i would start ripping my dvd's, but i am stuck.
Star 
Confluence should have an item called add source under 'Video'. Try to see if you have an add source for photo's.

You might need to re-install.
yeah, add source appears in pictures, but not in videos. i guess i'll try a re-install
reinstall didn't do it. i still have no add source in videos. in file view i just have a big empty black screen.
got it. from file view i had to hit backspace, and that brought up add source. thanks.
Star 
wes paich Wrote:got it. from file view i had to hit backspace, and that brought up add source. thanks.
Yes, most of us forget that XBMC remembers the last place you visited... and if that's empty, and you forget. Eeps... glad all is well.
Check for menus when you in a skin which will be on the arrow buttons on your keyboard which direction they're on depends on the skin this applies to home and library views

Confluence the sub menu is on right arrow use that when on video then choose files that's also where your find Movies and TV when you've populated your library

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkWYxqoOF3c

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
library help0