Requests & Suggestions
jck1634 Wrote:Yeah I have the TvTunes addon installed. I had to use the addon itself to download all the themes rather than the shortcut in the advanced menu. For some reason it wouldn't do anything when I pressed it. The logo button just above it works fine though.

Sorry, I think I made my answer sound like I had solved this. But unfortunately not. Is there anything else you could possibly suggest to try?
jck1634 Wrote:Sorry, I think I made my answer sound like I had solved this. But unfortunately not. Is there anything else you could possibly suggest to try?

Verify that the script is called TvTunes and not tvtunes.
To learn more, click here.
the script in the addons folder is tvtunes. i didnt find a script for tvtunes in the skin folder itself

EDIT. It works now! thanks so much!!
Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by DejaVu
Can you PLEASE give the option to turn OFF the TV Guide thing.

Pressing the wrong button, even in Music shows the dam thing. On my system it takes ages to load it and can get quite aggravating.

It's great for TV, but pointless when your in Music category.

Or just limit to viewing it from the Menu screen as opposed to every screen...?
You can easily remove them yourself or wait for conditional <onclicks> to be available. I wish they were now myself.

Yes I would like this too also the ability to hide view mode also after i set up the view i want. How would I go about manually removing these? Any chance you could point me in the right direction.

Other than that I love this skin, makes xbmc awesome. Thanks!
Have you thought about adding playlists and genres to home screen? Either at the root level or as a sub-menu for TV Shows/Movies would be cool.
skoj Wrote:Have you thought about adding playlists and genres to home screen? Either at the root level or as a sub-menu for TV Shows/Movies would be cool.

Genres for videos can be enabled in Skin Settings. Playlists.....maybe....later.
Hello, I would like to request an option to disable:

1) "TV Guide" (via right arrow key)
2) "Recent Items" (via down key)

The skin is called "Simplicity" and I have installed it for my mother. But I have noticed it's far too easy for her to accidentally activate those screens. Since she has no use for those features, and does not understand them...it becomes very confusing & annoying when they are activated.

In a previous post, you told a user they could be manually edited out. But given that skins are updated, might there not be a chance these edits will be over-written?

If it was a 'Skin Option', then our preferences could be saved across updates.

Thanks for any consideration.
UPDATE: I just downloaded & installed the latest version of this skin & it has the option to disable the features mentioned in my previous post.

I had originally gotten this skin via XBMC's add-ons feature. I am new at this and didn't realize it was an old version of the skin.
Dunno if this has been fixed, I use the repo version but this view has the artwork a bit squished

@igotdvds: Any news on Weather+ support? Sorry, if it has been requested before.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
fr500 Wrote:Dunno if this has been fixed, I use the repo version but this view has the artwork a bit squished

I believe that is the landscape view, correct? If so, they shouldnt be squished.
1.Clicking on Music, takes me to the files......, but i see no files. There should be an option in skin settings, which would directly take me to the library.
2. NC-17 flag doesn't show up on the movie info.
3. Is there any plans for including "Record label" logos /Flags. (i.e EMI, Sony, Universal, Island Records)
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:1.Clicking on Music, takes me to the files......, but i see no files. There should be an option in skin settings, which would directly take me to the library.
2. NC-17 flag doesn't show up on the movie info.
3. Is there any plans for including "Record label" logos /Flags. (i.e EMI, Sony, Universal, Island Records)

1. This has been addressed and answered by the XBMC team. "You cant access the "library", you have to choose a section of the library, Artists, Albums, etc.

2. Didnt know that the MPAA still used that rating. Is it exactly "NC-17"?

3. Can you post a link to the image pack?
igotdvds Wrote:1. This has been addressed and answered by the XBMC team. "You cant access the "library", you have to choose a section of the library, Artists, Albums, etc.

2. Didnt know that the MPAA still used that rating. Is it exactly "NC-17"?

3. Can you post a link to the image pack?

For the Sl. no.1, nothing comes as such, like Artists, albums, etc. In other skins like Backrow or T!, it shows. I have to use the down arrow in the home menu, then i have to scroll to the Albums option. I guess that's not a big problem though.

For sl. no.2, I guess, its NC-17 exactly.

For sl. no.3, i.e. link to record label SVN repo maintained by Ronie:
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...ecordlabel
bandelguy Wrote:For the Sl. no.1, nothing comes as such, like Artists, albums, etc. In other skins like Backrow or T!, it shows. I have to use the down arrow in the home menu, then i have to scroll to the Albums option. I guess that's not a big problem though.

For sl. no.2, I guess, its NC-17 exactly.

For sl. no.3, i.e. link to record label SVN repo maintained by Ronie:
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...ecordlabel

Transparency uses "ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary)". If I use that, I get the same black screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests & Suggestions0