• 115(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Just so you know. I have Pneumatic working on Helix and will push a release this week. I will also update newznab with some fixes for various sites...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2015-01-20, 14:02)Popeye Wrote: Just so you know. I have Pneumatic working on Helix and will push a release this week. I will also update newznab with some fixes for various sites...

cool, for https sites also?
Yes, https and sites having different urls for api and rss etc. Will also get rid of the nasty regexp stuff. Newznab will probably take longer than this week..
Thanks Popeye for your great work. I was just trying Pneumatic for Helix and get stuck in a loop of "Select Download Directory" as previously mentioned. I will wait for the update Wink. Cheers and thanks again
Yes, they have changed the inner workings of directory lookup in python. Now Kodi returns a cached result when Pneumatic is polling the SABnzbd incomplete directory every second. I finally got things working properly last night Big Grin
(2014-08-21, 20:06)pleo Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 11:14)Popeye Wrote:
(2014-07-03, 21:46)timgt Wrote: It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

Popeye, is there any way to have Pneumatic look in the par2 file before anything else? This file is what shows what order the .rar files are in when they use the format like .10, .11, .12, etc. which are out of order.
These are the files that Pneumatic fails to find a playable file in. I'm sure it would require a lot of work but is it possible that this is the solution for the encrypted/hashed files that fail to play??

As far as I remember I looked into parsing the par2 file for getting the rar file order. However I couldn't find a clear table with nameX->nameY matches. The renaming is done once some checksum is calculated and for that the whole file needs to be present (AFAIK). Thus to get the correct order, all files has to be home and then the purpose of pneumatic is null...

This actually is possible to do without downloading every file. The trick is to use the par2 files to check the MD5 hash of the first 16KB of each file included in the parset. So, typically you need to grab the first segment of every file, rather than the whole post. I put together a proof of concept that takes an NZB, remaps the mangled names and creates a new NZB with the correct rar file names (serial and threaded versions). It is pretty quick, with the threaded version taking about a minute or two to process a 90+ rar file post using 20 nntp connections.

Some guy also wrote an NZB verification tool, which very quickly tests for the existence of each segment. These two tools, used together, can save a lot of time on downloads that otherwise would be a waste of time due to incompleteness or name mangling. Now if only SAB had these abilities integrated...

Pleo, I have been rethinking this and actually believes it's possible to do from pneumatic (If it could have been done from SAB it should be faster). I will release a pneumatic version working on helix and then fix this.
Hello,

I am using this addon with XBMC 13.2. It works pretty good. The only thing I am missing, is the "My Shows" getting to work with my indexer within the Newznab addon Smile Right now, I have Sonarr set up to send shows to NZB BlackHole, and then I'm opening nzb files in Pneumatic from that folder. It's good for a watch and delete type of guy like myself. Looking forward for it all to run on Kodi though Smile
My shows not working? Can you access the MyShows rss feed for that listing manually? (Your indexer should have a link to it).
Pneumatic is ready for release, I just have to do some final testing to verify it's working on both Gotham and Helix.
The Newznab development is progressing good and there might be a relase for it within a week.
(2015-01-29, 12:48)Popeye Wrote: My shows not working? Can you access the MyShows rss feed for that listing manually? (Your indexer should have a link to it).
Pneumatic is ready for release, I just have to do some final testing to verify it's working on both Gotham and Helix.
The Newznab development is progressing good and there might be a relase for it within a week.

Both of the indexers I'm experiencing problems with, both work if i add the RSS feed to an RSS reader on my computer. In the Newznab addon, one indexer will list categories and everything, but when I go to the My Shows, it will load some, and return with a script error. Log is showing, that it is because of time out, and the indexer is pretty slow, but still works if given enough time Smile. The other indexer doesn't show any categories, except for My Cart, My Shows, My Movies and Search Favourites. And when I go into My Shows, there is nothing there, even though I have stuff added to My Shows on the indexer website.
I have a fix for newznab in the pipe for sites having different url's for api and rss. Seems like this could be your issue here..
Pneumatic 0.4.0
- Depends on SABnzbd addon
- Helix compatible

Newznab 0.3.0
- Pure Newznab API, no more parsing of rss feed html data for media meta data.
- Https support.
- Sites with different url's for rss and api are now supported.
- Youtube trailer search disabled

Note, you will need to update your site urls for API and RSS. They can be the same or differ. Site id is optional depending on site.

SABnzbd 3.2.0
- Enable https
- Work as proper python module
Popeye i am from Brazil and portuguese is my mother language. I use some subtitle addons, but they didnt work with pneumatic ( its quite obvious, the addon didnt find the file to rename ). Do you think that is have a solution for that ?

About Newznab, could some one give me a list of the nzbs site that the addon works ? nzb.su its always close ...
Guys, i install the newznab addon and the subtifles addon works !! Just another question, i can browse on the categories, the description appears but no fanart. anything that i can do ?
(2015-01-30, 12:31)gustavovon Wrote: Guys, i install the newznab addon and the subtifles addon works !! Just another question, i can browse on the categories, the description appears but no fanart. anything that i can do ?

No, but you could ask you indexer to include the information in the search response , check http://newznab.readthedocs.org/en/latest/misc/api/ .
The Newznab api supports many attributes as you see in the link. If they can show the information on the web page, it should be fairly easy to include in the rss response.
Popeye, thanks !! I will send an email to the admins.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11