• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
twotone8 Wrote:what's the best (and most affordable) newsgroup host provider? what are you guys using? do any of the free ones out there have the nzb functionality needed to run this plugin?

I use "Supernews"... $12/month (800 day retention)
twotone8 Wrote:what's the best (and most affordable) newsgroup host provider? what are you guys using? do any of the free ones out there have the nzb functionality needed to run this plugin?

Astraweb ($10/month or $96/year, 1000 days retension) + NZBMatrix ($10 one-time) + SABnzbd + SickBeard + CouchPotato is friggin' brilliant
This script is absolutely brilliant. Thanks a lot! One side note... with nzb.su the script is failing with an error. Does this mean I configured the source incorrectly, or is it a bug?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:This script is absolutely brilliant. Thanks a lot! One side note... with nzb.su the script is failing with an error. Does this mean I configured the source incorrectly, or is it a bug?

Thanks!
Yes, nzb.su works for me. Check the RSS link on the bottom of the page for the correct info....
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec

If you just want to get your feet wet and don't plan on doing a ton of stuff. Astraweb. 180GB for $25.

Average hour long TV show in SD is 700MB.

(180 GB) / (700 MB) = 263.314286

That's an entire season of 10 - hour long shows (averaging 26 episodes per season).

Twice that of half hour shows.

180GB usually lasts me 4-5 months with everything I use it for. That's $15-25 cheaper than the monthly rate.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
This is by far the plugin I use the most. Keep up the good work! Skål.
Hi,

I have downloaded and installed plugin.video.nzbs-0.0.6.zip and SabnZab0.6.0Beta 4. I have NZB.su account so i setup those details in the plugin.

Now I can see all categories form NZB.su like Moves HD, SD other etc...

But When I click HD or anything from the category I am getting script error. ( Here is the XBMC log file http://pastebin.com/J9QULRfM )

http://pastebin.com/J9QULRfM

From prerequisites , I am not sure how to set these two

1.SABnzbd has to have some default post processing like +delete
2.The incomplete folder of SABnzbd has to be rw by XBMC

Could you please let me know how to set those . For your reference I am using windows 7 x64 bit version system.
@itssuresh dont know really. you should just have numbers and letters in the codes no ampersands etc...
Revision bump to 0.0.7
Popeye Wrote:@itssuresh dont know really. you should just have numbers and letters in the codes no ampersands etc...

Can you please let me know how to set these in windows

itssuresh Wrote:Can you please let me know how to set these in windows

1. If you just have installed SABnzbd the default post processing is set to +delete. You should read the manual.

2. rw = read write. If SABnzbd is running as the same user (e.g. you start it manually) as your XBMC, then XBMC can write to the incomplete folder.
DDM123 Wrote:This is by far the plugin I use the most. Keep up the good work! Skål.

Big Grin
This looks great. Just waiting for smb location support for the incomplete folder to try this out.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
ghostelement Wrote:This looks great. Just waiting for smb location support for the incomplete folder to try this out.

You have to map/mount the drive.
Popeye Wrote:You have to map/mount the drive.

No plans to build in SMB folder browsing? I really don't want to have to map a drive just for this.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11