• 100(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
On my end the category never gets set when streaming, after dr99 mentioning local nzbs I did some further testing and it is indeed only a problem when nzb files are added from the local disk, which is the case for 98% of my nzbs.

Local nzb (nzbs located in dir set in pneumatic options) :
Category not set when streaming
Always ask for category not working
Same behaviour in .strm files or directly from pneumatic browsing local nzbs

Remote nzb:
Everything works as expected
(2013-02-11, 12:47)ursli Wrote: On my end the category never gets set when streaming, after dr99 mentioning local nzbs I did some further testing and it is indeed only a problem when nzb files are added from the local disk, which is the case for 98% of my nzbs.

Local nzb (nzbs located in dir set in pneumatic options) :
Category not set when streaming
Always ask for category not working
Same behaviour in .strm files or directly from pneumatic browsing local nzbs

Remote nzb:
Everything works as expected

Great info!
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Hi,

I assume it's just a configuration failure on my side, but I have no idea where I have to start.

When I start a stream (it doesn't matter if I use a local nzb or the newznab-plugin) the first parts will be downloaded normally. But as soon as xbmc starts to autoplay the movie or the show, sabnzbd is paused.
This happens on every movie or show I have tried so far.

When I manually push stop the idle-mode fast enough from the webinterface of sabnzbd, the video is played without any interruptions.

Thanks for your help :-)
Are ypu sure you haven't installed the sabnzbd service add-on whose purpose is to pause sab on playback?
Okay, I'm sorry. I just installed everything from your repository after reinstalling my htpc and didn't thought about that.

Thank you! :-)
Hi Popeye,

More and more releases are coming up with no playable file, and I guess it is only going to get worse as time goes on. I'm not as smart as you however would it be possible to peak inside the rar and manually select the .mkv file inside so pneumatic knows what to play? Or is this impossible to do?

Cheers bud.
The issue is the naming of the files and the random order. File xxxxxxx-1-0 does not match up against yyyyyy.rar etc. The final name is set by the par2 process. I spent some hours looking into if there were anything I could do but unfortunately it's impossible.... Sad
(2013-02-16, 00:58)Popeye Wrote: The issue is the naming of the files and the random order. File xxxxxxx-1-0 does not match up against yyyyyy.rar etc. The final name is set by the par2 process. I spent some hours looking into if there were anything I could do but unfortunately it's impossible.... Sad

Hey man,

Thanks for such a quick reply. Never mind then. Guess we'll have to go back to the good old days where we chose a film before the evening rather than being picky and deciding at the last minute :-)

Cheers Popeye
(2013-02-16, 01:01)simon_rb Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 00:58)Popeye Wrote: The issue is the naming of the files and the random order. File xxxxxxx-1-0 does not match up against yyyyyy.rar etc. The final name is set by the par2 process. I spent some hours looking into if there were anything I could do but unfortunately it's impossible.... Sad

Hey man,

Thanks for such a quick reply. Never mind then. Guess we'll have to go back to the good old days where we chose a film before the evening rather than being picky and deciding at the last minute :-)

Cheers Popeye

Maybe there is workaround... Is it possible to see if a nzb file is streamable from the nzb content (xml)? If so we could put a warning on thoose releases, and user will then have to use the context menu - search for movie, find another release etc.
It looks like almost all the new movie posts are using this file naming.
How would I go about having multiple streams going simultaneously, what type of setup and bandwidth?

For example I may want to watch something in one room while a buddy watches something else in another room. Or I may want 2 or more things goings at the same time so I can flick back and forth sort of like tv, cuz u know we get bored.
(2013-02-17, 12:38)Newsleecher Wrote: How would I go about having multiple streams going simultaneously, what type of setup and bandwidth?

For example I may want to watch something in one room while a buddy watches something else in another room. Or I may want 2 or more things goings at the same time so I can flick back and forth sort of like tv, cuz u know we get bored.

Well, as your internet connection and news server can keep up with having the two downloads at the same time, you should be fine. It all depends on the bitrate of the videos you are watching of course.
You also need two instances of SAB to get the files simultaneously...
(2013-02-18, 22:19)Popeye Wrote: You also need two instances of SAB to get the files simultaneously...

Hmm was afraid about that. I was hoping I can run single Sab on the nas and have multiple cheap clients like Rpi run the xmbc each watching real time nzbs. But if have to run multiple sabs then that mean need stronger clients because client have to play and download?
You can have one pc based client (acer revo in my case) that runs multiple instances of sab and the rest could be pis. That's what I do. Works a treat.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11