[RELEASE] Pneumatic

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
timgt Offline
Soljarag, I had a similar issue and it turned out to be the length of the filename. In sabnzbd go to config, then go to special, scroll to the bottom and as a test try changing the folder_max_length to something like 255 and see if your problem is resolved.
find quote
hasamba Offline
working great, thanks... Smile

btw, anyone managed to work with omgwtf?
find quote
soljarag Offline
Hey,

I tried increasing the folder length, but that didnt help

If I go in the pneumatic program, and click on "incomplete" folder... I can see it fine.,..

I enabled the debug mode, but can't find where the debug file is..... where is it located on Android?

Thanks
find quote
Popeye Offline
Posting Freak
The debug info is in the kodi.log file.

Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
find quote
timgt Offline
Popeye, how is the new version coming along?
find quote
Popeye Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-03-05 18:15)timgt Wrote:  Popeye, how is the new version coming along?

Slowly but surely. Have some random errors I want to solve before I'm done... Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 2015-03-05 19:48 by Popeye.)
find quote
timgt Offline
Looking forward to it. Can't wait for it to show up online!
find quote
simon_rb Offline
Nor can I Popeye! Looking forward to this... No more "no playable files"
find quote
cooley Offline
Hi,
I've used Newznab add-on before and loved it. But now I've had to reinstall windows I can not setup newznab any more. I'm tried to get it to connect to usenet-crawler but it wont. I've put in my api key, rss feed and also the ID from the rss.. Is there a site someone can direct me to that has a step by step setup guide?

Thanks
find quote
simon_rb Offline
Any news About the new version Popeye? Cheers
find quote
teun95 Offline
(2015-04-12 16:43)cooley Wrote:  Hi,
I've used Newznab add-on before and loved it. But now I've had to reinstall windows I can not setup newznab any more. I'm tried to get it to connect to usenet-crawler but it wont. I've put in my api key, rss feed and also the ID from the rss.. Is there a site someone can direct me to that has a step by step setup guide?

Thanks

I had exactly the same problem, coincidentally also with usenet-crawler.
My problem was quite simple, hope it's the same for you.

I took a while to figure out that the field "Site 1" was where I had to put in my API key.
Previously I had taken the complete rss url including the API key.
find quote
teun95 Offline
Hi, I have a problem with Pneumatic.

Aside from the terrible completion of my usenet provider everything is working except one thing.

Whenever I stream something from Pneumatic or form newznab it starts streaming but when the download in sabnzbd is finished either kodi crashes or playback just stops.
My guess is that this is because my Sabnzbd does not have anything set for post-processing: this is the problem.

I have set the category Default on +Delete and I have created a category which I have also set in pneumatic with +Delete.
Yet when I start a download from Pneumatic is will download with the default category and strangely without any post-processing setting configured.

I don't care much for categories but there has to be a way to stop Kodi from crashing or stopping playback.

Anyone any idea?

Update:
1. Even when I have configured Pneumatic to ask me for a category and I choose the one I configured, Sabnzb will download using "Default" without post-processing.
2. When "allow_streaming" is set to "1" there is no change in what happens.
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-03 21:11 by teun95.)
find quote
bobx66 Offline
Popeye, first of all thank you for this phenomenal plugin. However I have been having some issues since the 4.0 Update. I hadn't updated to Kodi and the newest version of Pnuematic was crashing on me, so I simply rolled back the versions and it fixed my problem. I assumed my issue had to do with the fact that I hadn't updated to Kodi.

Today I decided to update to Kodi and I still can't get Pneumatic to work. I have also tried rolling back as I previously had but that no longer seems to work now that I am running Kodi.

The error I recieve occurs after the first and last .rar files have been completed. I get an error that says: "Script Failed: Pneumatic" and I think the portion of the log that represents the error is as follows:

Code:
14:03:49 T:3916   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\defa​ult.py", line 938, in <module>
                                                pre_play(nzbname, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\defa​ult.py", line 352, in pre_play
                                                return play_video(video_params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\defa​ult.py", line 506, in play_video
                                                if len(file_list) > 0 and not play_list[1].endswith(play_list[0]):
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:03:49 T:3916 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(43, C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\defa​ult.py): the python script "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\defa​ult.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
14:03:49 T:3916    INFO: Python script stopped
14:03:49 T:3916   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 3916 terminating
14:03:49 T:4976   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
14:03:49 T:4976   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------
14:03:50 T:4480   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 4480 terminating (autodelete)
14:03:50 T:4692   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 4692 terminating (autodelete)
14:03:50 T:4972   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 4972 terminating (autodelete)
14:03:50 T:4960   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 4960 terminating (autodelete)
14:03:55 T:4976   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------

Can you help me resolve this?
find quote
Popeye Offline
Posting Freak
Seems like I messed up a bit with the 0.4.X release. What I have discovered is that the tempfile fix breaks android, I have labeled things wrong in newznab and a few other things.
I really appreciate you helping out each other with minor issues.
teun95, a debug log will help identifying if communication with SAB is ok. You did restart SAB after the "allow_streaming = 1" setting?
bobx66, is this the case for everything you try? This specific part of the code is several years old so ...

Have to get the new release done before summer I guess Big Grin

find quote
carmenm Offline
Hi,

Just tumbled upon that plugin as i was looking at streaming directly from nzb. The idea is that somethimes i dont want to download and store movies but just watch them. Also useful when travelling.
My first question is obviously can Pneumatic do this? By that i mean:
- can i search for movie, press play and this is it ( with buffering of course Wink) I am quite confused by the setup which makes me wondering
- is there a way to clear the cache / remove the download upon movie completion?

Also i have been starting to look at the setup, especially newznab. I am using nzb.su. 2 questions until now:
- where do i put my api key? is it the "id"? Doesn't looks like it as i can only input numbers.
- what is the id?
- is there a way to have only one nzb engine and thus not being ask to choose one everytime?

Sorry for all those questions. I really like your plugin and i hope i can have it working.

Great job

EDIT: never mind i managed to have it all working!!! And i guess i have everything i need Big Grin
Only one question remains:
- can we resume a movie ? is there a direct access to paused/downloading movies?

Amazing project
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-26 18:18 by carmenm.)
find quote