[RELEASE] Pneumatic

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
francescosoft Offline
Hello,

I'm new to Usenet and i tried to watch some videos but most of them didn't play. I just get some RAR Error. Any advice how i can get German movies or how i can find the ones that are working ?

Regards,

Francesco
find quote
jwmail Offline
Hi Great add on.

it seems like I have Newznad, Pneumatic and Sabnzbd running and set up. I'm able to list nzbs and start download from within Newznab. The only thing is it doesn;t stream. It downloads the entire file and starts only playing the video when it has been downloaded completely.

I've checked the 'allow streaming' option in Sabnzbd+.

Any idea why it's not streaming?

Thanks,

JW
find quote
bluenote Offline
Fan
I'm interested in using this addon but I have a somewhat complicated use case - I want to use openelec clients and local nzbget, and, a separate installation, where pneumatic on openelec accesses a central nzbget server (for concurrent access with another openelec client.) is any/all of this possible, can anyone tell me?

thanks
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-03 22:49 by bluenote.)
find quote
Popeye Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-12-31 18:05)jwmail Wrote:  Hi Great add on.

it seems like I have Newznad, Pneumatic and Sabnzbd running and set up. I'm able to list nzbs and start download from within Newznab. The only thing is it doesn;t stream. It downloads the entire file and starts only playing the video when it has been downloaded completely.

I've checked the 'allow streaming' option in Sabnzbd+.

Any idea why it's not streaming?

Thanks,

JW

Since the day they ruined usenet, most archive files are not in order and renamed on par repair making pneumatic quite useless for streaming...

(2016-01-03 22:49)bluenote Wrote:  I'm interested in using this addon but I have a somewhat complicated use case - I want to use openelec clients and local nzbget, and, a separate installation, where pneumatic on openelec accesses a central nzbget server (for concurrent access with another openelec client.) is any/all of this possible, can anyone tell me?

thanks
Pneumatic only supports communication with the sabnzbd addon who only supports the SABnzbd API and not nzbget. Concurrent access to a central SABnzbd install should be no problem.

Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
find quote
jwmail Offline
(2016-01-04 18:53)Popeye Wrote:  Since the day they ruined usenet, most archive files are not in order and renamed on par repair making pneumatic quite useless for streaming...

Ok. Thanks for the response.
JW
find quote