How good is yavdr
Trying the pvr functions but not doing very well looking for the best one to use been looking at the forums and I see yavdr, I noticecyou can download the iso which includes xbmc pvr branch what are your thoughts on this..

Paul
It's really good to new users that don't have the experience to put everything together by themselves. Friendly community, very accessible developers and very intuitive web interface to configure stuff.

Don't get me wrong. It's also very good to seasoned XBMC users. The only thing I can point as somewhat negative is the template system for config files. It can pass as confusing at first.

I highly recommend it. Give it a try.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks hudo, just going to give it a try now. I take it you can use any of the supported pvr skins??
Yes. Just install them by zip file or add their repos when existing.

h.udo

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Will do, I know this sounds stupid but I have inserted the disc installing at the moment I had win7 on my computer but it has just asked me to format the hd, will win 7 still be there drive is 1tb plus I have another 2 x 2tb drives in for storage.
Having problems with yavdr can anyone offer help. Installed then updated via terminal now it's not working properly xbmc crashes to main screen. How can I uninstall and get back to my win 7

Paul
How did you install it? Disk? Flash pen?

h.udo

Hi hudo sent you a pm,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How good is yavdr0