XBMC 10.1 not asking to resume
Just did a fresh install of windows 7 and XBMC 10.1 on Windows 7 64bit, and it's not asking me to resume videos. I watched a video for like 10 minutes, and then backed out. After that, went back in and it never asks to resume like all of my other XBMC setups. Anyone know why this is happening?
Same thing happened to me.

Maybe it is just a update issue,and some .xml needs to be deleted ..... but can not find a solution...

Hope that someone does!
same problem occurred to me too...

i searched all over the setup trying to re-enable this feature and no luck!

any tip would be priceless!
Debug log needed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I turn debug on for 2 minutes and got 2.5 MB of log Smile

but as I can say....this line repeats itself numerous times :

ERROR: Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

Should I delete the db or ?
Sounds like you've used a nightly build previously to 'downgrading' to 10.1.
Jep, you'll have to wipe the library as there are no database downgrade functions in XBMC.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OK that is not a problem ( I hope) could you just point me to the right direction ...Clean library in MENU does not do the trick...

Nevermind,I have found it on the forums Smile
Go to %appdata%\xbmc\userdata\databases and delete the contents
I also have this issue and deleting the DB did not fix the issue. I am however using Magros PVR March build, so perhaps it's specific to that build?
Thumbs Up 
isamu.dragon Wrote:Go to %appdata%\xbmc\userdata\databases and delete the contents

Thank You All Laugh Laugh Laugh!

This worked Nod!
I just installed XBMC version 10.1 on two separate PCs (Windows 7) and i have the same issue on both. One was a newly formatted PC with only the basics installed. Installed XBMC, didn't add many add-ons, added my sources and let it do its thing for a while. But resume is not an option on any videos. How come? The "choose" option is selected for playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 10.1 not asking to resume0