TV Guide Issue
Thanks for your hard work with the implementation of the PVR stuff. Excellent work so far!

Some questions, suggestions or wishes from my part concerning further development of the tv guide.

Would it be possible to implement a function to make the shows that are currently on the air in another color in the time line view?

Would it be possible to make the dialog that appears when clicking on a show that is currently on the air optional? The skinner can make the information available in the time line view itself and if I would like to record the show I can use the context menu.

Also concerning the channel osd, would it be possible to make it optional to have the dialog to disappear when clicking ok? Now I have to click twice when changing channel both in the channel osd as well as in the tv guide.

/Marcus
macardi Wrote:Would it be possible to implement a function to make the shows that are currently on the air in another color in the time line view?
you could do that in a skin if you like. think the required properties are already available.

macardi Wrote:Would it be possible to make the dialog that appears when clicking on a show that is currently on the air optional? The skinner can make the information available in the time line view itself and if I would like to record the show I can use the context menu.

Also concerning the channel osd, would it be possible to make it optional to have the dialog to disappear when clicking ok? Now I have to click twice when changing channel both in the channel osd as well as in the tv guide
could add some settings for that, but I'm not going to stick that in the guisettings, as there are too many options there already that can confuse non-techies. please post a feature request on trac.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Thanks for your quick reply!

dushmaniac Wrote:you could do that in a skin if you like. think the required properties are already available.

Ahh, OK, didn’t know about that, tried to accomplish that a while ago but didn’t succeed. What properties are you referring to?

dushmaniac Wrote:could add some settings for that, but I'm not going to stick that in the guisettings, as there are too many options there already that can confuse non-techies. please post a feature request on trac.

Thanks, will do that.
I don't have time to look into the source now. could be accessible from the epg container only. you could add this as feature request too, then it'll be looked to when there's time.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Issue0