Improved slidshow / support for latest digital cam
hi their,

i have posted a similar note on xbox-scene, so forgive me if you thing this is a duplication, here goes:

hi their,

i have just bought a brand new digital camera with the ability for record 10 sec audio clips for pics and movies.

the sound files are save as follows:

file_name_of_pic.jpg
file_name_of_pic.wav

movies are saved as .avi

i was hoping you could make the following improvements to the slidshow function in my pictures:

1) ability to play the .wav file (usually upto 10 secs) when the pic with the same file name is displayed.

2) ability to play movie clips in the slid show. currently, i have to slid show the pics and go to my video to independantly play the movie clips.

as always, many thanks for your hard work!!

xbmc is the best app!!!

rin.
Thumbs Up 
i would also like to see this implemented (or only one playlist for all files)...
(rjshah @ feb. 07 2005,12:30 Wrote:i was hoping you could make the following improvements to the slidshow function in my pictures:

1) ability to play the .wav file (usually upto 10 secs) when the pic with the same file name is displayed.

2) ability to play movie clips in the slid show. currently, i have to slid show the pics and go to my video to independantly play the movie clips.
+1
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Improved slidshow / support for latest digital cam0