Neon Features and Screen Shots
stoli Wrote:That's why i use ember to copy my fanart to a specific folder and then use that for backgrounds. When you use xbmc's cache of images it blends all video, tv and movies together.

I'll look into adding it as mentioned earlier.

Currently only TV + Movies are blended in my setup, music is separate. I might do this if there was a way for XBMC to handle it automagically, other than that it doesn't bother me that much.
Hi,

your skin looks amazing, I love it and I would switch to it immediately if it supports Live TV.
You wrote about TVTunes is it LiveTV? If yes, how can I activate it?
Is there a list outside, which skins support LiveTV?

Thanks in advance

Joannes
I have switched all my systems now to neon. love it. I have a question however.. on my atv2 how do i switch and go back to profiles menu? Currently there is the shutdown menu with all the sub menus however I dont want to suspend, hibernate, etc.. and I dont want the atv2 to shutdown.. I just want it to go back to the profile page and then the power options are there if I need to go back to frontrow for any odd reason.

Can you make this funtionality work with the atv2? i know that confluence was updated like this on the atv2 to make it more friendly on handling the power options.

Thanks for your hard work.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I have switched all my systems now to neon. love it. I have a question however.. on my atv2 how do i switch and go back to profiles menu? Currently there is the shutdown menu with all the sub menus however I dont want to suspend, hibernate, etc.. and I dont want the atv2 to shutdown.. I just want it to go back to the profile page and then the power options are there if I need to go back to frontrow for any odd reason.

Can you make this funtionality work with the atv2? i know that confluence was updated like this on the atv2 to make it more friendly on handling the power options.

I'm sure there's something I can do along this line....
-stoli-
rflores2323 Wrote:I just want it to go back to the profile page and then the power options are there if I need to go back to frontrow for any odd reason.

You can get to the profiles from the Settings sub menu as well as log-off from there. Is that what you are referring to?
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:You can get to the profiles from the Settings sub menu as well as log-off from there. Is that what you are referring to?

yes I saw that option after posting the above however its not really wife or kids friendly which both atv2 are for. An option to make the shutdown go to the profile page or something liek that would be awesome. something nice and easy that a 5 yr old can look a, know its the shutdown, and then go to the profiel page and pick their profile.

just a suggestion to make it more atv2 friendly since the atv2 never shuts down really.
morrosov Wrote:Hi,

your skin looks amazing, I love it and I would switch to it immediately if it supports Live TV.
You wrote about TVTunes is it LiveTV? If yes, how can I activate it?
Is there a list outside, which skins support LiveTV?

Thanks in advance

Joannes
Tvtunes is not live tv, and you can find a list of skins that currently support live tv here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

I'd love to see some live tv support in this skin too. Thanks for all the work you have put into this skin already!
irongecko Wrote:I'd love to see some live tv support in this skin too. Thanks for all the work you have put into this skin already!

If you copy about 6 XML files from confluence, surprisingly it already works quite well.

I have the skin open in "Live TV" and i have a button for LiveTV, that means i can get into and back into the LiveTV Screen when i want, using Neon. Everything works fine!
Can you elaborate on how you did that? I love this skin, but the only feature missing is LiveTV.
Freakish Wrote:If you copy about 6 XML files from confluence, surprisingly it already works quite well.

I have the skin open in "Live TV" and i have a button for LiveTV, that means i can get into and back into the LiveTV Screen when i want, using Neon. Everything works fine!

I'll see about integrating them in as best I can this weekend. Then it will be up to relying on some screen shots or others that have live tv to tweak them.

Thanks,
-stoli-
anything yet on a function to have tge shutdown menu go to logoff and hide all the other submenus. This would be for the atv2 users which would rock. Thanks.
rflores2323 Wrote:yes I saw that option after posting the above however its not really wife or kids friendly which both atv2 are for. An option to make the shutdown go to the profile page or something liek that would be awesome. something nice and easy that a 5 yr old can look a, know its the shutdown, and then go to the profiel page and pick their profile.

just a suggestion to make it more atv2 friendly since the atv2 never shuts down really.

How about a new Log Off menu option that goes straight to Profiles (still not set on the image though) This can be turned off in settings just like all other home menu items:

-stoli-
stoli Wrote:How about a new Log Off menu option that goes straight to Profiles (still not set on the image though) This can be turned off in settings just like all other home menu items:

That is perfect. When is next release coming out' this skin is awesome. Its on all my systems and got two friends to switch over.
You can always get the latest version from git or from the Passion Repository.
-stoli-
Log Off
Can anyone explain me what is the use of this button?
And it does not work in the Home menu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon Features and Screen Shots0