Library not working
Hi all,

I have done searches for help but cant seem to find the answer.

I am running - xbmc 10.1 on the appletv 1

When I scan my media to the library i get the box to the top right showing the stuff being scanned.

I then go to library mode but nothing is showing up. If i click on titles nothing happens, i dont understand, this is the same for tv and movies. XBMc will do the scan of the folder but nothing will show up in library. Everything is tagged correctly - i use sickbeard and couchpoato so all is renamed using TVDB

I just dont get it!

any help?
TVDB had a scheduled downtime yesterday. Maybe you managed to scan while the API was unavailable. Anyway, debug log will tell.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It's been like this for a few weeks now. No matter whatbindo I cannot get it to load any tv or movies into the library. When library is selected nothing comes up it's just blank.

Its like it is going through the motions of adding stuff to the library but without actually adding anything.

How can I get the logs of apple tv?
Thought I would help my course and do a proper post about the issue

AppleTV 1
Install method - Installed from USB Launcher

XBMC 10.1 Git:e9e9099 (Compiled: March 9 2011)
Operating System - Darwin 8.8.2

http://pastebin.com/Kwg9Bszg

Like I said in previous ost

If i go to the file i want added e.g movies. I go and add it from smb and then tell it the content is movies, and i ask it to scrape the imdb website! now I have asked it to do this over the past few weeks so it wasn't caused due to the tvdb being down recently. In the top right hand box i get the activity screen showing the films it is scrapping. This takes about 10 mins (same with TV)

I then select Library mode. I go to movies, then to title and nothing happens it just shows nothing and then it is like it locks up however i can still here the clicks on the screen when i use the remote control. If i press back enough times i will go back to the main menu.

I just dont understand why it wont work. I can view all the files in file mode and it works perfectly but Library mode just wont kick in.

Please help
Tvshow issue is pretty obvious as it spams the entire log but that's no debug log. Please enable debug logging in system settings and pastebin it again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
is this one ok?

http://pastebin.com/2prdggtn

if not ill try again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not working0