episode updating problem
I have the latest version (10.1, which I just updated to try to help fix this issue) installed with the AEON skin. It has been working fantastic. Loving XBMC, as always.

I have run into an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. Recently, I had a network issue, which I resolved. However, my RSS feed had missed a couple of my favorite shows, because of this. I had to go back and re-d/l a few episodes here and there (probably 20, or so). When I go to VIDEO, and push a scan for new content (which I shouldn't have to do, because I am using the content updater add-on), it is not picking up those shows. If I go to the VIDEO (not TV SHOWS) library and display the Episode Information, it will force it to populate, and when I go back to the TV SHOWS library it is has shown up.

I really don't want to have to do this for each of the shows I am missing, namely because I don't remember specifically which episodes I had to retrieve, and it would take a little time to run through and compare the entire library, etc. Also, I have concerns whether, at this point, it is going to populate any new shows that come across the RSS feed now.

Any help, much thanks.

-Zero
EDIT!!! Possibly just a hiccup from where I had gone back and added new content late? Anyway, if I go into TV SHOWS and scan each series for new content, it pulls the info, and updates the library, which I have done. Hopefully, it will continue to update as it has been now.

-Zero

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
episode updating problem0