TV scrapper does not find new episodes
Hi
since yesterday when I add new series or new episodes they are not find by TV scrapper. Seems that scrapper does not see any new files in my Series directory.
I am not ready to clean database and make new one because then I think I will lost my watched/not watched tags. And this is essential for me.
How can I force TV scrapper to work once again?
I have auto scrapping enabled with run - it does not find anything new. Movies - yes, Series - no. And its not an issue with series names etc - all same as usual. Always worked.
When I force manually to update database inside my tv series folder - still nothing.

HELP!
Hi

There was a problem with the website, what I ending up doing was going to the tv show hitting c then scan for new content, that worked for me. It should all be ok now
Paulkai Wrote:Hi

There was a problem with the website, what I ending up doing was going to the tv show hitting c then scan for new content, that worked for me. It should all be ok now

Anyway of doing this for all shows? Should XBMC not warn when scrapers fail? I did not realise that a few of my latest episodes were missing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scrapper does not find new episodes0