• 2(current)
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports
membrane Wrote:Oh yeah, sorry. The function is implemented (in theory), but it doesn't give the url to XBMC in an adquate way.

Hehe, looking forward to it. thx 4 your work
Hi membrane, i just checked your repositry, and noticed that you have got deluxemusic in there, however, its not a live feed, is there any chance you could implement a live feed as well, the wife loves their disco nights on saturdays!!
Thanks!
I'm working on it. RTMP-livestreams are very tricky and I haven't figured out how to pass them to XBMC.

I will open a Thread for Deluxmusic soon.
Thanks for that, will make things easier!!
membrane Wrote:I'm working on it. RTMP-livestreams are very tricky and I haven't figured out how to pass them to XBMC.

I will open a Thread for Deluxmusic soon.

Hi Membrane,
do you have good news about LIVE stream of the laola1 plugin?
PKOneTwo Wrote:Hi Membrane,
do you have good news about LIVE stream of the laola1 plugin?

Yes and no. I think I have the right parameters of the url, but I can't test them. I will upload a seperate Livestream enabled version, so you can try it (use the 'link' on the first page of the plugin). Please post the xbmc.log file after it. If you can, post the output of rtmpsuck/rtmpsrv too.
membrane Wrote:Yes and no. I think I have the right parameters of the url, but I can't test them. I will upload a seperate Livestream enabled version, so you can try it (use the 'link' on the first page of the plugin). Please post the xbmc.log file after it. If you can, post the output of rtmpsuck/rtmpsrv too.

This one: http://ul.to/c76dchr0 or your repo?
The plugin is in my repo. With:
membrane Wrote:use the 'link' on the first page of the plugin
I want to make clear that you should use the entries on the first page of the plugin (just download it, you will see what i meanWink)
well the events are showing up, but they don't play. There is a failure message
(I tried one ongoing and one upcoming live event and tried it for Germany, Austria and international). Here is the Log:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26817038/xbmc.log
Thank you for your effort, but I made mistake there (I'm still a noob in python). Anyway, the livestream is working now (just a .smil file). You can grab a new testversion in a minute.
here is the nex xbmc.log

Since there weren't any games on laola1 till today, i couldn't test your last TESVERSION for LIVE!

1.) the LIVE section just contains play, it works (sometimes anyway) but loads very long
2.) The upcoming events list everything (and more?), but none of them work!

Here is the LOG:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26817038/xbmc.log
membrane Wrote:Thank you for your effort, but I made mistake there (I'm still a noob in python). Anyway, the livestream is working now (just a .smil file). You can grab a new testversion in a minute.

Just wanted to ask if you had time to look into the xbmc.log i uploaded?
And if you plan to release a new version (with LIVE games in it)?
membrane Wrote:Thank you for your effort, but I made mistake there (I'm still a noob in python). Anyway, the livestream is working now (just a .smil file). You can grab a new testversion in a minute.

I posted my xbmc.log for you and described my experience with the testversion.
Is there an stable update in sight?

thx for your effort
Sorry for keeping you waiting but i don't have much time these days - my exam starts in a week. If i can afford some time I will update my addons.
That's good to hear.
Thx for your effort
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports2