• 15(current)
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG4
(2012-03-22, 10:18)wimmy Wrote: Used to live in Ireland, working perfect here in France, brilliant!
The first "Live TV" link in the main menu does not work though, so I scroll down to "AerTV" and "Live TV" and it works then.

Yep, the RTE Live feed won't work outside Ireland. And I'm not outside of Ireland so I can't experiment to see if it's fixable.

AerTV - at the moment, and long may it continue - is fairly easy to convince to work from outside Ireland
Hi Liam

Seems the script isn't running since I've updated to Eden 11

EDIT: scrap that mate, is working now, wasnt last night
Don't know how I'm only seeing this now, cheers lads!

Seem to be getting script failed errors on everything except radio. RTÉ, TV3, TG4 not working.
Fresh install with Eden, it won't allow me to install now.
Good job liamf.
Just upgraded and got aertv and tv3 section now works :-)
Is this the best place to get upgrades in future?
https://github.com/liamf/VODieR/downloads
Small feature request if you've time, could you add Phantom FM to teh radio section?
Keep up the good work....
Literally just discovered this thread, can't wait to try it out this is something I've been hoping for since I started using xbmc.
How do I get the aertv on demand stuff to work in the North, live streams all good thanks.

Installed the XBMC "Eden" release and try to install from the zip file with the following message.
"This addon does not have the correct structure".
Tried manually adding in the filesinto the addon folder and opening the default.py file without sucess.
I guess this is broken in the Eden release and still works in Dharma.
Shame.
(2012-05-19, 18:31)Sneakee Wrote: Installed the XBMC "Eden" release and try to install from the zip file with the following message.
"This addon does not have the correct structure".
Tried manually adding in the filesinto the addon folder and opening the default.py file without sucess.
I guess this is broken in the Eden release and still works in Dharma.
Shame.

I have it running on Eden,
Yep, works perfect for me too in Eden. Great to see so many Irish users with XBMC
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool
I think TV3 has stopped working properly. Worked on iPhone till Thursday, now sound but no picture. Overlaid green or pink video noise with occasional still video image. Is it me or is it a real problem? Thanks.
Delighted this app is still working good on AERTV. For those of us outside of Ireland who cant access the regular RTE Player due to the geoblock, is there any possibility of the international version getting ported over?
(2012-05-21, 13:54)wally101 Wrote: Yep, works perfect for me too in Eden. Great to see so many Irish users with XBMC

What version are you using, I'm on XBMCbuntu, previously Live.
Were you getting the same error code as I was?

I'm downloading the Zip file from githud and install from the zip file and getting a file structure error.
Is it Windows you both use?
Tried it again and now it worksHuh
Weird...but brilliant. Smile
I've tried this a few time no working for me, using XBMC on atv2, where do I find video add-on for TED talks as suggested? thanks, great work guys
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG41