PseudoTV skin input.
I've been making skins for PseudoTV, and I think I'm done with neon. I just wanted some input before I gave it to Jason to add to the repo.

The titles and times are coded with <mainblue> and change color with the color settings in settings.

Info Screen

EPG

Anyone have anything they would like to see different? Or anything that is wrong? I'll be uploading these tonight, so any input soon would be appreciated.
Nothing to see here....
As long as the font is really large, I am happy. I wish there was an easy way to change that.
JackieBrown Wrote:As long as the font is really large, I am happy. I wish there was an easy way to change that.

It should be. I talked to Stoli and he said he was going to change font13, so It should be nice and big. That is the biggest drawback to the plugin, you can't change the font or color of selected shows.
Nothing to see here....
That looks excellent, only thing I can think of is maybe some understated icons instead or in addition to channel names.

Really good job Smile
Looks good, and +1 for Jimmeh's idea of the network logo in the channel list.
-stoli-
Jimmeh Wrote:That looks excellent, only thing I can think of is maybe some understated icons instead or in addition to channel names.

Really good job Smile

In place of the numbers? I might be able to have both.
Nothing to see here....
I'd go Channel #, Logo, Name.
-stoli-
How do we feel about this for the EPG?

I'm not sold on the colors for the background of selected show and unselected shows, anyone have any input for what colors they'd like?

Anything anyone would like different?
Nothing to see here....
I like the logo icon addition. How about just plain >mainblue< for selected. For the standard background, is that a texture using >mainblue< as a diffuse or a fixed color? What does it look like with some of the other color schemes, or is it fixed to that one?

You might want to check out a site I just started using for color combinations - http://colorschemedesigner.com/.
-stoli-
They have to be set as png files. I'm wondering if I can set them the same way I do the logo colors. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. The epg window font colors are set and can not changed.
Nothing to see here....
So I can't use diffuse or any color for the backgrounds, they must be set. Anyone have any ideas on what colors would look the best?
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:So I can't use diffuse or any color for the backgrounds, they must be set. Anyone have any ideas on what colors would look the best?

If you want, post what you have and I'll play around with photshop on the images with different colors and see about modifying it enough to fully support the color schemes.
-stoli-
Here's what I've got so far. Feel free to make any changes you like. I really prefer skin makers to do these, but I've made all mine to hold myself and others over until then.

Skin Download (rename it to the according skin.XXX folder. I use my own mods on Neon so mine is skin.neon.custom)

Some Channel Icons Download Just so you have some if you don't already.
Nothing to see here....
Just an fyi Jason wants to push all skins this weekend so any updates have to be done by Friday night. Not to rush you!
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:Just an fyi Jason wants to push all skins this weekend so any updates have to be done by Friday night. Not to rush you!

I'll see what I can come up with before then. Even then, the end goal is to have them distributed with the skins themselves, is it not?
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV skin input.0