PseudoTV skin input.
No. They have to be in script.pseudotv or manually added to the folder. As far as I know you can't add it from the skin.
Nothing to see here....
That's strange... Most other addons/scripts that support skinning are kept in the skin folder, Apple Movie Trailers, RSS editor, Lyrics, etc.

Doesn't matter - I'll see what I can do.
-stoli-
Looks very good, even though I never quite understood the practicality of this addon compared to the traditional way. Wink
What's the traditional way?
Nothing to see here....
Browsing the library Big Grin

But to each their own!
Well I really like this plugin because I've rediscovered some old stuff. Stuff I would have glossed over had I been browsing the library.
Nothing to see here....
So I think I've settled on my version of the epg.
Let me know if you guys hate it, love it, or what you would like different.
Nothing to see here....
stoli Wrote:That's strange... Most other addons/scripts that support skinning are kept in the skin folder, Apple Movie Trailers, RSS editor, Lyrics, etc.

Doesn't matter - I'll see what I can do.

The PseudoTV skins can be integrated into the skin, just put the files into the respective folders of the main skin and your good to go. also delete the skin from PseudoTV skins folder if it exists.

If you do go with the integrated option, you could request to Jason102 for a removal of your skin from his script repo, as it's no longer needed.
Steveb Wrote:The PseudoTV skins can be integrated into the skin, just put the files into the respective folders of the main skin and your good to go. also delete the skin from PseudoTV skins folder if it exists.

If you do go with the integrated option, you could request to Jason102 for a removal of your skin from his script repo, as it's no longer needed.

Thanks, I had no idea!
Nothing to see here....
I'm going to upload mine to Jason tonight, so he can include it this weekend with his update. That way people have something until Stoli finishes his.
Nothing to see here....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV skin input.0