• 25(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
I am now connecting and finding sources but all files are failing.
Using this search filter:
Quote:<tvlinks path="plugin://plugin.video.tvlinks" recursive="true" regex_name="true" prefix="(TvLinks)">

<!--Top 10 TV Shows from tv-links -->
<subfolder name="Popular" max_videos="10" type="episodes">
</subfolder>
</tvlinks>

Here's my Log

Looks like we have a filename problem or possibly a timeout issue with addon.
What conventions are used here so I can configure my addon with the author??
And Do sources require to be autoplayed as in HULU?

Quote:Post by anilkuj In another Forum with my thread.
its definitely getting all the sources , i can't open the User Guide for that addon from my workplace

but i did read here on the xbmc forum thread that the video names should be in certain format , not sure what he means by that , probably thats the reason its not showing any videos ?

Can someone help please?
Ok,.Have fixed autoplay problem (from my addon)
Here's my log,.
And here's my custom search
Quote:<subfolder name="TV shows/Genres/zombies" max_videos="5" type="episodes">
</subfolder>
From Log
Quote:Title cannot be found, it was expected to be found after one of [ - , : , :, -, : , -- ] in the file label "1x2 Episode 2 - Help Us Help You"
Cannot be archived: series=null, title=null, season=1, episode=2
Channel/TV shows/Genres/Zombies/Death Valley (2011)/Season 1/1x2 Episode 2 - Help Us Help You
Somewhere it is pulling "name" from the wrong location. As episode is clearly labled in subfolder list above.
I am presuming that my addon pulls data slightly differently as it will find multiple sources for each episode unlike HULU. So can the script be modified to allow Tittle to be seen by MYLibrary differentlyHuh?

Thankyou,...it would nice if someone replied..Tongue
Question 
Having problems when using Netflix via Playon...

My goal is to add all movies Except Foreign non English movies.

And the same for TV Shows.

If anyone can help me out and point out what I may be doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are the contents of config.xml and XBMC.MyLibrary.log

Config.xml

Code:
http://pastebin.com/wqkVZEPp

XBMC.MyLibrary.log

Code:
http://pastebin.com/FhdsEteg

Thanks in advanced,
Rick

EDIT: I have had it working before using the Amazon Blue Cops addon but due to amazon adding DRM to the videos {I decided to try it with netflix.
HI. Im quite new to XMBC, and have tried different methods to import from hulu to my library with this amazing script.
Can anyone point out what is wrong with this:

<!--Add Hulu Subscriptions -->
<Hulu path="plugin://plugin.video.hulu" recursive="true" prefix="(H) " >

<subfolder name="subscriptions" type="episodes" />

<exclude>
<contains>previous page</contains>
<contains>next page</contains>
<contains>/Recommended</contains>
<contains>/Clips</contains>
</exclude>
</subfolder>
</Hulu>

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I solved it
<!--Add Hulu Top shows-->
<Hulu path="plugin://plugin.video.hulu" recursive="true" regex_name="true" prefix="(H) " >
<subfolder name="TV/Popular TV \([0-9]+\)/Popular Shows \([0-9]+\)"
max_series="10" type="episodes" >
<filter>
<regexp>/Episode[s]? \([0-9]+\)/</regexp>
</filter>
<exclude>
<regexp>/season[s]? \([0-9]+\)</regexp>
</exclude>
</subfolder>

<exclude>
</exclude>
<!--Add Hulu Queue -->
<subfolder name="Queue" type="episodes" />

<exclude>
</exclude>
</Hulu>

I just pick up my queue instead.
Does anyone know how I can get instant queue from netflix to my library?

I tried following:

<XBMCFlicks path="plugin://plugin.video.xbmcflicks" recursive="true" regex_name="true" >
<subfolder name="instant queue tv" max_series="30" type="episodes" suffix=" (Netflix)" />
<exclude>
</exclude>
</XBMCFlicks>

Thanks in advanced
I used to have a config set up for XBMC flix but I've been using playon for Netflix as of late and dont have XBMCFlix installed right now....
However, I know that XBMCFlix works with this script. If i get a change i'll try and figure out what a good searchfilter is for it.
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
That would be perfect! I tried playon but netflix doesnt stream in HD. So I find flicks as a better solution. Dont you agree?
When used with the Hulu plugin I have noticed that tv series are not getting their images as
well as using the hulu plugin to get them, is this because its using the tv database to get
its information. the problem here is that the latest episodes that have been on tv might
not be up yet..
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Hey guys, I feel foolish asking, but I having issues installing this from a .zip file. I am running Eden beta3 on Vista. When I try to install XBMC.MyLibrary - 1.3.1 downloaded from [http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-mylibrary/downloads/list] I receive a message saying "add-on does not have correct structure"

Any thoughts?
(2012-04-10, 10:42)Deafty Wrote: Ok,.Have fixed autoplay problem (from my addon)
Here's my log,.
</subfolder>
From Log
Quote:Title cannot be found, it was expected to be found after one of [ - , : , :, -, : , -- ] in the file label "1x2 Episode 2 - Help Us Help You"
Channel/TV shows/Genres/Zombies/Death Valley (2011)/Season 1/1x2 Episode 2 - Help Us Help You
Somewhere it is pulling "name" from the wrong location. As episode is clearly labled in subfolder list above.
I am presuming that my addon pulls data slightly differently as it will find multiple sources for each episode unlike HULU. So can the script be modified to allow Tittle to be seen by MYLibrary differentlyHuh?

Anyone Huh?? please see othe posts.
I just cannot figure out the subfolder name for xbmc flicks plugin. Does anyone know?
(2012-04-14, 18:53)Monks3 Wrote: Hey guys, I feel foolish asking, but I having issues installing this from a .zip file. I am running Eden beta3 on Vista. When I try to install XBMC.MyLibrary - 1.3.1 downloaded from [http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-mylibrary/downloads/list] I receive a message saying "add-on does not have correct structure"

Any thoughts?
This isn't an addon; It's a supplementary tool. Read the first post.

(2012-04-15, 07:44)Deafty Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 10:42)Deafty Wrote: Ok,.Have fixed autoplay problem (from my addon)
Here's my log,.
</subfolder>
From Log

Anyone Huh?? please see othe posts.
I believe the naming conventions of your plugin are throwing things off.
Code:
1x2 Episode 2 - Help Us Help You
is not normal/typical is that it has the SxE as well as "Episode X". This is throwing off the parsing.
It it was named
Code:
1x2 - Help Us Help You
, then it would work just fine.

(2012-04-16, 00:57)dordar Wrote: I just cannot figure out the subfolder name for xbmc flicks plugin. Does anyone know?
OK I found it. This will archive all movies and episodes in your Netflix Instant Queue using the XBCFlicks plugin:
Code:
<XBMCFlix path="plugin://plugin.video.xbmcflicks" recursive="true" prefix="[NF] " movie_set="XBMCFlix">
        <subfolder name="Instant Movies and Shows/Instant Queue: All"  type="movies" recursive="false">
            <exclude>
                <regexp>s[0-9]+e[0-9]+</regexp>
            </exclude>
        </subfolder>

<subfolder name="Instant Movies and Shows/Instant Queue: All"  type="episodes">
            <filter>
                <regexp>s[0-9]+e[0-9]+</regexp>
            </filter>
        </subfolder>

</XBMCFlix>
Note: You may want to change your XBMCFLicks addon settings to allow more than the default of 75 listings in your instant queue.
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
Thank you so much! It is just amazing!
Thanks for the great script! I've got a couple of questions about this log file: http://pastebin.com/shFsXqLQ

And here is the searchfilter:
Code:
        <PlayOn custom_parser="PlayOn" suffix=" (PlayOn)" >
            <subfolder name="Amazon VOD/Prime Instant Video/TV/Kids &amp; Family" type="episodes" suffix=" (PlayOn)" recursive="true" >
                <filter>
                    <contains>Go, Diego, Go</contains>
                </filter>
            </subfolder>
        </PlayOn>

1. Why is it taking 2 or 3 attempts to connect to XBMC?
2. In the library each episode gets the suffix, but the series doesn't
3. This search filter only works for the correctly named folder (Go, Diego, Go!) and not for the other folders (e.g., Go, Diego, Go! Volume 1). Is there a way to indicate the series for theTVDB? Or a better way to write the searchFilter?

Thanks!
Im just wondering, why do people use Playon? Im not able to get the stream in HD with Playon..
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10