(2012-04-18 03:32)jcato Wrote: Thanks for the great script! I've got a couple of questions about this log file: http://pastebin.com/shFsXqLQ1. Looks like playon is taking a long time to list directory contents, which is causing timeouts. Not sure why. Does playon take a while when browsing thru the GUI (after XBMC is restarted)?
And here is the searchfilter:
<PlayOn custom_parser="PlayOn" suffix=" (PlayOn)" >
<subfolder name="Amazon VOD/Prime Instant Video/TV/Kids & Family" type="episodes" suffix=" (PlayOn)" recursive="true" >
<contains>Go, Diego, Go</contains>
1. Why is it taking 2 or 3 attempts to connect to XBMC?
2. In the library each episode gets the suffix, but the series doesn't
3. This search filter only works for the correctly named folder (Go, Diego, Go!) and not for the other folders (e.g., Go, Diego, Go! Volume 1). Is there a way to indicate the series for theTVDB? Or a better way to write the searchFilter?
2. Yes, this is intentional because there's no way to guarantee that all the episodes you have for a show are going to be from playon. For instance, i have mixed Hulu and DVR episodes for the same series.
3. You could set the name/path to: "PlayOn/Amazon VOD/Prime Instant Video/TV/Kids & Family/Go, Diego, Go!" and remove the filter all-together if all videos are under that folder.