• 96(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
Hey Guys,
I have been searching around for an answer to this but haven't found anything. How would you Parse this title "Downton Abbey Season 5: Episode 1" So that it would find the show title as Downton Abbey then figure out that the episode is S05E01. Right now the default parser gets the show title as Downton Abbey Season 5. I was able to set up a customer parser to pull out just Downton Abbey as the show title but can't figure out how to get the season and episode number in a way that theTVDB can recognize it.

Would love any help anybody could provide.
I have troube using it on the bilibili plugin(a chinese video plugin).
Attached please find the debug log and config zip.
zip

The link is detected and played in kodi while running .cmd.
Should I have a custom parser for that? Besides, can MyLibrary tool display unicode character properly?
could somebody edit for me config for some video plugins , i need to see it to know how to write it

here my config http://pastebin.com/6tNdHEcH
my log http://pastebin.com/MEW0vHrc
Hey guys,

Finally decided to give this tool a go this evening as my favourite add-on's Android app broke about 6 months ago and nobody has bothered to fix it. I have successfully set up the program and can run the command file but I am getting stuck trying to Archive the files - I'm reducing the results to just two items to make it a bit easier to debug.

The interesting and problem-causing part of the debug log itself can be found here:
http://pastebin.com/sW0wnvPs

The specific error is along the lines of:
02/04/2015 10:20:44 PM DEBUG Archiving Attempting to parse generic video using default settings. Setting video title to "BBC News"
02/04/2015 10:20:44 PM WARN Archiving Cannot be archived: series=null, title=BBC News, season=-1, episode=-1

And the stream itself is a live stream of BBC News. I imagine the fact that the season and episode numbers are set to -1 is what is causing the issue but after a good few hours of searching, I have not come across any way I might be able to alter them. I had a look through the add-on's files and couldn't find where these numbers might be obtained - does anyone have anyyyy idea on what I could do to fix this?

Many many thanks in advance Smile
This program expects there to be a season # and episode # somewhere in the video's title if the content type is episodes.
If it's not a season/episode based show, then try setting the content type to movies
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
I got the following error:

02/05/2015 08:05:22 上午 ERROR Archiving Failed to get list of files from JSON-RPC for: bilibili/RSS/日??/【1月】警部·杉山真太郎~吉祥寺署事件簿04【三角】/播放 (plugin://plugin.video.bilibili/video/video%2Fav1959034%2F/0/1/)
02/05/2015 08:05:22 上午 WARN Archiving Failed to list files (attempt 1 of 3) for dir: plugin://plugin.video.bilibili/video/video%2Fav1959034%2F/0/1/

The video played for a few second then restart 2 times and skipped to another video. The video type was set to movies. I have no idea what to do? Please advise.
I'm trying to get Band of Brothers scanned into my library through PlayOn. The problem that I'm having is that Amazon Prime has the season listed as S00E01 so when it tries to get Update Library, it's not finding the episodes. Is there any way to trick it into thinking that it's S01 so it scans successfully?
(2015-02-04, 16:47)bradvido88 Wrote: This program expects there to be a season # and episode # somewhere in the video's title if the content type is episodes.
If it's not a season/episode based show, then try setting the content type to movies

Thanks bradvido. I have successfully been able to add 2 streams to my library now.

I fear I may have misunderstood the potential of this program from the start. I was hoping to share the streams via DLNA but this isn't working. Every device I have that sees the .strm file, cannot play it.

Am I missing something that would make this work, or did I simply misunderstand the ability of the program as I currently feel I have? I can still see the benefit to adding e.g. Netflix shows to the library, but maybe it just won't serve my primary purpose...
Would this script allow me to have XBMC scrape a large folder with 4000 different tv.show eps without having to put each show in its own subfolder?
Is it possible to scrape NetfliXBMC with this? A simple search in this thread gave me no results.
(2015-02-27, 02:00)ldavet Wrote: Is it possible to scrape NetfliXBMC with this? A simple search in this thread gave me no results.

I don't have it installed so this might not be 100% but it would look something like this:

Code:
<SearchFilters>
  <NetfliXBMC path="plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc" recursive="true">
    <subfolder name="My Watchlist/Movies/" type="movies">
    </subfolder>
  </NetfliXBMC>
</SearchFilters>

You'll need to double check the path by going to your addons folder and make sure that the plugin.video.netflixbmc folder exists. If it doesn't, then you'll need to figure out what the addon folder is for NetfliXBMC.

Also, you'll probably need to change the subfolder name from "My Watchlist/Movies/" to whatever the directory structure is for NetfliXBMC. This assumes that when you open the NetfliXBMC plugin, you have a folder named My Watchlist and then a subfolder Movies which contains all of your movies.
Hi guys need your help.

trying to scan tv shows but have problem when i want to scan specific tv show everything work perfect
Code:
<SearchFilters>

<sosáč path="plugin://plugin.video.sosac.ph" recursive="true" >
             <!--subfolder name="Movies" type="movies">
               <parser>
                 <regexp>()([\w\s*'-:]*)</regexp>
               </parser>
              </subfolder-->
              <subfolder name="TV Shows/A/Amazon" type="generic" force_series="Amazon" max_series="1" >
                 <parser>
                 </parser>
              </subfolder>
but when i want to scan all directory like A or hole addon from A-Z have problem
Code:
<subfolder name="TV Shows/A" type="generic"  >
                 <parser>
                   <regexp>()(.*:.*$)</regexp>
                   <regexp>(^[^|\(]+).*?[\)]??[|]+?([^|]++$)</regexp>  
                 </parser>
              </subfolder>
debug[/quote]
I am using this app to import my Playon channels into the library and it works well. The only problem I'm having is that the watched status is not getting updated when I watch one of the streams. I know this is not the scripts problem but I was hoping someone may have solved this issue in Kodi?
is it possible to save all strm files generates form xbmc.mylibrary to ftp or some http storage?
Hello. I've been having some problems setting this up and was wondering if someone might be able to help me find out what I might be doing wrong.
Code:
<SearchFilters>
    <Tv3PlayDk path="plugin://plugin.video.tv3play.dk">
      <subfolder name="tv3play.dk">
        <subfolder name="Adrenalin" type="generic" recursive="true">
          <filter>
            <regexp>.*S\d\dE\d\d.*</regexp>
          </filter>
        </subfolder>
      </subfolder>
    </Tv3PlayDk>
  </SearchFilters>
results in
Code:
04/25/2015 09:01:21 AM DEBUG   Archiving        Found 12 files and 0 directories in Tv3PlayDk/tv3play.dk/Adrenalin/Sæson 1
04/25/2015 09:01:21 AM DEBUG   Archiving        Next: Tv3PlayDk/tv3play.dk/Adrenalin/Sæson 1/Adrenalin S01E06
04/25/2015 09:01:21 AM DEBUG   Archiving        Attempting to parse generic video using default settings. Setting video title to "Adrenalin S01E06"
04/25/2015 09:01:21 AM WARN    Archiving        Cannot be archived: series=null, title=Adrenalin S01E06, season=-1, episode=-1
                                   Tv3PlayDk/tv3play.dk/Adrenalin/Sæson 1/Adrenalin S01E06
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10