• 100(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
Is this program still work? I havent used it for while.
(2016-02-12, 23:18)jcato Wrote: I know this program is a little past its prime, but it still works pretty well. Except for an issue I have with Netflix. Maybe someone found a solution.

Netflix's episode number doesn't always match theTVDB's number. For example, season 3 of Airwolf. Netflix has episode 6 as Annie Oakley and TVDB has it as episode 8. Kingdom Come is episode 6. So, I tried this:
Code:
            <subfolder name="Netflix/My List/Airwolf" force_series="Airwolf" type="episodes" suffix=" (Netflix)" >
                <parser>
                    <regexp>(S\d\dE\d\d) ([\s\S*]*)</regexp> <!-- ex: "SxxExx Title of the Episode" -->
                </parser>
            </subfolder>

Code:
02/12/2016 02:40:21 PM WARN    Arvhiving        Title cannot be found, it was expected to be found after one of [ - , : , :, -,  : ,  -- , .] in the file label "S03E06 Annie Oakley"
02/12/2016 02:40:21 PM INFO    MetaData         Queueing new meta-data change: type=SUFFIX, value= (Netflix), file=\\192.168.0.55\Streams\MyLibrary\TV Shows\Airwolf\Season.3\S03E06 - S03E06 Annie Oakley.strm
02/12/2016 02:40:21 PM INFO    Archive:New      \\192.168.0.55\Streams\MyLibrary\TV Shows\Airwolf\Season.3\S03E06 - S03E06 Annie Oakley.strm (Playon/Netflix/My List/Airwolf/Season 3/S03E06 Annie Oakley)

I hoped it would parse out the series as S03E06 and the title as 'Annie Oakley'. Then, force the series to Airwolf and search for 'Annie Oakley' and get s03e08. But, that didn't happen.

I'm surprised I couldn't find anything about this in the 99 pages here. I find this problem in lots of Netflix series.

Did you ever get this regexp to work? I have tried similar and it basically is being ignored it seems ... Same situation here. Netflix TV shows have no '-' separating them which MyLibrary seems to need.
I'm trying to get Doctor Who (2005) to parse correctly but am unsure how to go about it. Amazon sorts them like this (using S02E01 as an example): "TV Shows/Doctor Who Season 2/Season 201/S201E01 [etc]". How can I edit this so that it changes these 3-digit seasons into the standard format?

To make matters more complicated, season 7 is split into two parts.
I'm having problems with many files. Some are being mis-tagged, others not being imported at all, even though they do exist in the TMDB and IMDB. Others are custom and I would like those to show up in my movies & tv show sections, not just my video files section. For example, I've got the whole series of "Dynasty," and I've split the Reunion mini-series into 4 episodes and called it Season 10. Other videos are concerts, many of which are from television broadcasts, or HD internet broadcasts from the artists channels. I've tried to tag them manually, but it keeps putting me into some kind of loop. One of the videos I'm having problems with is actually an official DVD rip, which is Heart: Live at Soundstage. It keeps getting tagged as Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers at Soundstage. On Qello, the Heart concert is split into part 1 and 2, so i split mine into parts, matching the same time split and name as theirs, and now it doesn't show up at all. I'm a total newbie but am learning quickly. I've downloaded every info provider and tag addon i can find to no avail. Please help!
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10