• 3(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
icky Wrote:just a quick one, once baywatch has been scanned to the library, i can remove it from the config.xml file so that the script runs quicker yeah?

also is there anyway to get rid of the playback failed dialog... have tried the esc key but that kills the already playing video and have also tried return but that kills it as wellHuh?
You can remove them once they are scanned. The problem as you mentioned is that the URL might become stale, in which case you would need to run it again.

I use this script mainly with PlayOn, which it works excellently for.
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
bradvido88 Wrote:You can remove them once they are scanned. The problem as you mentioned is that the URL might become stale, in which case you would need to run it again.

The playback failed is a bug specific to the way that Icefilms starts videos (with the X second wait beforehand). Even though playback does not fail, XBMC gets confused. It may be fixable with a custom version of the icefilms python script. I'm going to look into it, but you can set download="true" for those videos to fix the problem.

I use this script mainly with PlayOn, which it works excellently for.

living in the uk, playon doesnt work for me i guess, from what i can tell download is set to true for the whole icefilms section of teh xml, do i have to enable download true for everysingle subfolder??
No, you don't have to set it for every subfolder as long as it's set for the whole section.
Downloading relies on Jdownloader being installed and set up. See the user's guide in my first post for more info.
bradvido88 Wrote:No, you don't have to set it for every subfolder as long as it's set for the whole section.
Downloading relies on Jdownloader being installed and set up. See the user's guide in my first post for more info.

as i use internet download manager i will just wait and see what you can do with the custom icefilms...

i am trying to grab due south"94, but obviously i get an xml error...

i have tried due south_"_94 but still get xml error.... how would i put this in xmlHuh

also tried the a-team but the sript cannot find this directory in icefilms even though that is exactly as its spelt.
icky Wrote:as i use internet download manager i will just wait and see what you can do with the custom icefilms...

i am trying to grab due south"94, but obviously i get an xml error...

i have tried due south_"_94 but still get xml error.... how would i put this in xmlHuh

also tried the a-team but the sript cannot find this directory in icefilms even though that is exactly as its spelt.
There is currently a hard coded 60-second timeout for directory listing. This is probably why you aren't getting the "a-team" one. This timeout needs to be put in a user-configurable location.

Silly question:

My library is on a Win 7 machine. My xbmc box is running Linux. Can I use this program?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Silly question:

My library is on a Win 7 machine. My xbmc box is running Linux. Can I use this program?
Yes shouldn't be a problem if you are using MySQL for your library database.
If you aren't, you'll need to map a drive to the linux box so this program can access XBMC's default SQLite video database under userdata/database/MyVideos34.db
obviously not priority but its there any way to fix the osd displaying the wrong video information...

used your first regex example for due south and still couldnt find it.... will try the second tonight, do they need to have <regexp> in front of the example you gave or is name enoughHuh

can you try a-team and fresh prince of bel-air on your side as both cant be found.... obviously something dodgy with the -

cheers for all your help
ok i got this sort of working last night, i managed to scan icefilms hd movies to my library and the program created strm files in the dropbox folder but xbmc would not stream, i just get a playback error
i did a freash xbmc install this morning but the program can not find mymovies34.db and i can not get xbmc to create it, it just creates mymovies48.db
any ideas?
azzbarb Wrote:ok i got this sort of working last night, i managed to scan icefilms hd movies to my library and the program created strm files in the dropbox folder but xbmc would not stream, i just get a playback error
i did a freash xbmc install this morning but the program can not find mymovies34.db and i can not get xbmc to create it, it just creates mymovies48.db
any ideas?
The number of the mymoviesXX.db may change based on what release you are using and what OS you're on. Just change the Config.xml to whatever is in your XBMC's /database folder.
Note that this program only officially supports XBMC up to version 10.1. There may be some database redesign that has happened in the latest nightlies that could cause problems with this program.

bradvido88 Wrote:The number of the mymoviesXX.db may change based on what release you are using and what OS you're on. Just change the Config.xml to whatever is in your XBMC's /database folder.
Note that this program only officially supports XBMC up to version 10.1. There may be some database redesign that has happened in the latest nightlies that could cause problems with this program.
Do the icefilms stream when you play through the plugin itself?

Icefilms support is weak currently. Like I've said before, the best way to use it is to set download="true" and set up jdownloader for icefilms.
Also, if i remember correctly, if you have the "Successfull account notification" set to true in the plugin options, that causes problems while scanning Icefilms.
ok thanks i'll change the config for mymovies48.db, did not think DO'H

yes icefilms works fine when just using the plugin, i've tried manualy creating strm files then adding them to xbmc but they will not stream, i'm using 10.1 stable release by the way.

edit: sorry no i'm not been using 10.1, i've been using a build with a buffer for icefilms, i'll reinstall the stable release Smile
just as a quick piece of advice for anyone using this with icefilms....

if you want to scan things to library easily add this to your config file

<!--Download HD movies from Icefilms plugin -->
<IceFilms path="plugin://plugin.video.icefilms" multi_part="true" recursive="false">

<subfolder name="Favourites" type="episodes" recursive="true">

</subfolder>

</IceFilms>

then place all tv shows you want into your favourites folder inside icefilms plugin and then run this script..... easy peasy scanning Smile
azzbarb Wrote:edit: sorry no i'm not been using 10.1, i've been using a build with a buffer for icefilms, i'll reinstall the stable release Smile
Out of curiosity, what build are you referring to?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29Z4HP0C
this is the download link posted by someone on the icefilms thread, post 534
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87703&page=54
Any possibility of this becoming open source? Would definitely help to keep up to date with the latest nightly builds and the new XBMC database changes...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10