keymap for antec micro fusion remote 350
What keymap would you suggest for the default remote that comes with the antec micro fusion 350?

My current main problem is How do I go to OSD when I am navigating? Also, I am not using the X86Exit (the top left green button) for anything right now. I wonder if I can use it for something useful.

I am sure I will feel more issues as I use it more.

I don't want to change my remote, as it worked out of the box, and its signal strentgh has been good so far.

If its of any importance, I am using Linux with Aeon MQ 2. Surprisingly, I am not using Lirc. And I don't see why I would need it. Remote is sending key press signals.
honestly, for me, that remote is only good for
POWER ON and OFF my HTPC...

Signal doesnt pick from far away so,
doesnt really work great for XBMC per say,,,

its really good for the POWER ON & OFF job...
How is it good for power on and off when signal doesn't pick from far away?

Besides, I don't sit very far away. Right now, I am usually just 6-7 feet away from TV. I am moving to a new apartment in August, and there I will be 10 or more feet away. I guess I will worry about signal at that time.

So, the question remains the same? What kind of keymap should I use? Actually, its probably not just valid for antec case, but in general. With such limited keys, how does one navigate in the best way? I saw the discussion about boxee remote, but that one has really less keys. Considering that this one has more keys, I wonder if I can utilize it better. For example, I could use the <go> key to bring up the OSD. Right now, I am using the <go> key to open xbmc.
Oh, I would like to mention it again. Thanks Eskro for your post. I copied your hardware suggestion to make my htpc. I will write a review about it sometime.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keymap for antec micro fusion remote 3500