Mouse lag in XBMC live
I just installed XBMC Live in a Dell Dimension E510. Everything seems to be working properly except that the mouse pointer seems to be very slow. It is lagging behind my actual mouse movements by a considerable amount of time.

What could be causing this? I'm thinking maybe a video driver issue but honestly I'm very new to XBMC and Ubuntu so I have no idea.

Another thing: When I exit out of XBMC and go into Ubuntu (which is running in the background. I never installed the full version of Ubuntu) there is a message that reads: [ 12.103134] fb: conflicting fb hw usage radeondrmfb vs EFI VGA - removing gen

This is why I'm suspecting a video driver problem; The computer has a radeon card that came stock with the computer and also built in graphics on the motherboard. I'm using the radeon card. However I have no idea how to resolve this issue.

Any help would certainly be greatly appreciated and if further info is needed please ask. Thanks
I've posted this question in a more appropriate place.http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post764742

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse lag in XBMC live0