ATV2 cannot get fanart / movies streamed from HD are poor quality
Hello,

newb here with a few questions i hope ppl can help me with.
put the xbmc on the atv2. few things,
first how do i get the folders to automatically scrape for dataHuh I cannot seem to get fanart to show up and idmb info, etc. this is really killing me.

next
movies that i have backed up on my hd that i have set up are really poor quality. where do i change this? I have a 60" plasma, ( lg ) and my bluray, etc al are fine. just the streamed look like they are zoomed in and of poor quality. any help on this would be really great.

also,

my skin cuts off at the top where the time is and on the side bar where you have options to flat, etc. dont know why.

sorry if these are basic but i cannot seem to get it going right.

BIG THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!!!

KONA
Fanart:
Are you in library mode or video mode?
Fanart can be displayed by changing the view, I forget exactly which view it is but just cycle through them till you find what you like.

If your video's look like they are zoomed in then they probably are, check the video settings paying attention to the aspect ratio etc, also in the video settings are the calibration options, setup the calibration properly and your cropping issues will be gone,
ok, but how do I set it up to scrape the info? or does this happen automatically.

thanks

kona
Select the directory you want scrape.
Hold the menu button then select "set content".
Select themoviedb and also select run automated scan.
Press OK

It should now scrape and fill in the info.
ok,

i have the set up ok. the fan art comes up on one movie but the others no. when i go to the movie press down and select get fan art, it says there is none. the movie is a big one and i have seen a ton of fan art. why is it not scraping the fan art?
kona73 Wrote:ok,

i have the set up ok. the fan art comes up on one movie but the others no. when i go to the movie press down and select get fan art, it says there is none. the movie is a big one and i have seen a ton of fan art. why is it not scraping the fan art?

It sounds like the source you added was just the one movie. Set source and content on the parent folder of all of your movies and then perform the scan.
-stoli-
stupid question but on the apple tv what commands do i need to go through. i stll cnanot figure out te fan art not showing up
Watch this video for some help hints. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTBspxh7CgI

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 cannot get fanart / movies streamed from HD are poor quality0