"Add source" disappears after the first source
Hello,

I'm running xbmcbuntu and the first time I open xbmc the "add source" is shown under all menus. I then add a SMB share, and it finds the movies. When I close xbmc and open the sources.xml, the smb share are there. I start xbmc and the option "add source" are gone, I have seen the hide "add source" choice and have turned this off and on several times. Why are the "add source" still not shown, same problem with a windows install i have done?
Add source will be shown if you have "Show Add Source items" enabled. If you don't, then they'll show only if no sources exist.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

If I enable the "add source" it shows under picture and music. Not under videos where I have added a source, if I disable "add source" this choice don't show up under music, picture or videos.
are you running xbmc dharma or one of the nightly builds?

if it's the latter, the 'add videos' option can be found in the 'Files' node inside your videolibrary.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I am using dharma 10.1 with ubuntu 10.10 or windows 7. I find "add source" under system -> appearance -> file lists. Except this does nothing if I have added a source.
This problem occurs after I have gone to system-> skin and enabled the "tv shows" videos - library. After this the "add source" cant be seen more under videos.
guess you're now in library mode.
bring out the menu on the left and uncheck 'library mode'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Tanks, do believe that proves this is my first time using xbmc. Tanks for all the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Add source" disappears after the first source0