Voice control and android
I love the Android remote. I do also like the idea between vox commando. It does not seem like a huge step to go to voice control of XBMC via the Android remote.

Is this something that anyone is looking at ?
Yes, there is a branch: http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...icecontrol
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I'm no coder, so I'm not sure how to identify anything from the above link. Is it well on its way or more like a concept for now?

A friend of mine jokingly complained the other day how I hadn't introduced any cool new things for my media centre. Voice commands through my phone would be a good way to shut him up. Tongue
Does anyone know if Google Voice search supports plugins? e.g. it would be great if it could understand commands like - "xbmc play movie Untouchables"
Not sure how this works. Maybe there is indeed a way to trigger another intend on certain keywords, such as "navigate" or "call". Need to investigate. If you'll find some info on this, let me know in here Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Is there any news about this? the voice barnch seems outdated, I'd love to control XBMC through google voice search!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Voice control and android0