Getting File Names to Show in Library Mode
Question 
Hi guys,

I've been using XBMC for Windows 7 for a while and absolutely love it - easily the best media centre out there by about a thousand miles. However there's one thing I've always had difficulty with: how to display talk shows correctly.

I always keep my collection of talk shows (The Tonight Show, Daily Show etc) seperate from my regulat TV shows in a different folder. Whenever I try to add my talk shows folder as a source, it obviously links to TheTVDB as scraper source. Unfortunately TheTVDB is awful for having an accurate guide to talk show episode names, as such my library looks a real mess.

My question is this: is there a way to make a seperate category on the home menu under the "Videos" submenu for talk shows? Then, inside the new talk shows menu, it would simply link to the source in "file mode" rather than library mode, therefore retaining my file names and ordering structure, and to be able to play the files from this new menu?

If anybody could help me with this, I'd really appreciate it! This one has been plauging me for a while!

Thanks in advance,
Tom.
Can no one at all help me with this?
Yes, you can do this by simply editing the skin and calling ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,<path to videos>) in the <onclick>

I'm assuming Dharma here.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting File Names to Show in Library Mode0