Plugin installation of RAR eg. Vionage
Hey guys,

First of all, new user, very impressed with this software. Am using it on ATV2.

Anyway, question, am i missing something. Have followed installation instructions for host of plugins all zip files. No probs.

But I can't seem to do the trick with rar plugins eg. The Vionage repository.
Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

we don't support install from rar. unrar it manually.
Thanks Spiff. Which folder of XBMC should I copy the uncompressed contents to.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I unrared them and then zipped them...install from zip file.. no success

~/.xbmc/addons/ on linux, not sure about the atv2/ios path. the zip needs to be properly formatted, it needs to hold a folder

plugin.id/
plugin.id/<files goes here>
Okidoki i'll give it a shot. Cheers.

For some reason this isn't working. Hm, I have placed the files exactly as the other video add ons. On mac it is plugins.video.name/files

For some reason it doesn't recognise it.

Those script/plugins might be not compatible with XBMC 10(.1) I doubt they have the proper addon structure.
Yes that was going to be next question. The files certainly seem different in comparison to the plugins that are working eg. no addon.xml file which seems consistent with all other add ons.

Thanks Giftie, I will leave these for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin installation of RAR eg. Vionage0