Need some advice/help on a new htpc.

Requrements:
-play 1080p videos
-quiet and small
-quick OS boot (windows 7 lite)
-stream videos from addons like icefilms
-future proof
-looks nice, not an eye sore.

HTPC will be hooked up wired to a netgear router. Most of the media will be served by a synology 211+ NAS with SABnzbd installed.

Been doing some research, heres what iam thinking:

Case: Apex MI-100 or Antec ISK300-65
Mobo/CPU: Asus E35M1-I Deluxe or Gigabyte GA-E350N-USB3
Memory: G.Skill DDR3 1066 2GB (2 x 1GB) or 4GB (2 x 2GB) < think 2gb will be future proof enough?
SSD: Kingston 30GB or Corsair Nova 32GB
PSU: picoPSU-80 or picoPSU-120

Far future mods:
GPU for 3D playback
Optical BR-Drive
1TB WD Scorpio Blue Drive

Notes:
I know both those cases have PSU’s already. But I like the form factor and the idea of fanless (or as close to fanless as I can get) so I wanna use the picoPSU’s. Witch leaves me with a large hole if I go with the apex and remove the supplied PSU. If I go that route, do they make covers I could use to over up that hole? (or maybe attach a small silent fan to?)

Wish their was more of a selection of amd zacate mobo/cpu’s. I would prefer an Asus or Gigabyte over MSI or ASRock. Tho for the price the ASRock E350M1 seams to be a hot number in these forums (currently out of stock). Would it be beneficial to just wait a month + for the selection to grow? (will it grow?)

What about Memory, I thought the minimal requirement for newer window os(W7) was like 3gb. Is 2GB gonna cut it, or for an extra 20$ does the 4GB sound like a safer bet?

Prefer to buy from amazon.com because of shipping and taxes, But also would buy from newegg if i had to.(case and point mobo selection is non existent on amazon)

All advice/comments/suggestion are welcome.
this is what i'd recommend

[CASE+PSU] Antec ISK-300 65W Mini-ITX ($72 + $0)
[MOBO+CPU+GPU] ASRock E350M1 Zacate Dual-Core 1.6Ghz HD6310 ALC892 Mini-ITX ($110 + $7)
[RAM 2x1gb ddr3 1066 CL7] G.SKILL ($28 + $1)
[30GB SSD] Kingston V Series 2.5" SATAII Trim Read:180MB/s Write:50MB/s ($56 + $0)
TOTAL: ($274)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC Advice/Help0