Blank TV Guide
Hi, I love your skin, and my only issue is that my TV Guide is blank, I have attached a screen shot.
I am using a Windows 7 Machine, and I have the latest version of XBMC and I downloaded your skin from the repository that comes with XBMC.

you need to download logo !
check in the skin setting to do that.
techpunisher Wrote:Hi, I love your skin, and my only issue is that my TV Guide is blank, I have attached a screen shot.
I am using a Windows 7 Machine, and I have the latest version of XBMC and I downloaded your skin from the repository that comes with XBMC.

PPIC is right. My next upload to the GIT will include fallbacks that state "Logo not available", so it will be more explanatory.
To learn more, click here.
How about also setting fallbacks from Logo to ClearArt to Banner/Poster to "No images available" or "<Show Name>", preferably at least add the show name, otherwise you have no idea what the tv guide is trying to show you.
My TV Guide was also without images and after I downloaded Logos I only got one logo for one show, what can I do about that?
just wait for the cache to refresh if your logo have been downloaded.
i went under Skin Settings > Advanced> Download Images and it runs and the TV guide is still blank?.

Am I in the right place to download the Logos?

Thanks
yes, does it download images?
a resume is displayed after the end of downloads.
techpunisher Wrote:i went under Skin Settings > Advanced> Download Images and it runs and the TV guide is still blank?.

Am I in the right place to download the Logos?

Thanks

Also, it will have to refresh your db file for the script.

Check your userdata>addon_data>script.tv.show.next.aired>next_aired.db

delete that db entry and then restart xbmc. It will fetch new data at that point.
igotdvds Wrote:Also, it will have to refresh your db file for the script.

Check your userdata>addon_data>script.tv.show.next.aired>next_aired.db

delete that db entry and then restart xbmc. It will fetch new data at that point.

no need normally.
ppic Wrote:no need normally.

Really? I find sometimes if I have screwed with my library or added new shows to it, I have to delete that file in order to get the most recent data. Otherwise, it will only pull at its next scheduled time, which I believe is 24 hours. Right?
yes it will refresh in 24h
but needed just if you've add new shows.
ppic Wrote:yes it will refresh in 24h
but needed just if you've add new shows.

Could the "Refresh" be made to delete that file and pull all the information again? That way if someone adds new shows, they can refresh the data without having to delete that file.
i do not prefer to do that.
When I go to TV Guide it is completely blank, no times, just an empty calendar. I went to the Get Images button, but clicking it does nothing. I have a number of shows in my library that are pulling information correctly.

What step have I missed? as its likely that I missed something simple Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank TV Guide0