New TV show additions suddenly not being found?
I am running 3 XBMC boxes that connect to my MySQL database server for the backend. I have been using this setup for a few months and it has been working very well. Recently my TV Shows episodes stopped showing when I update the library. Music and Movies update and scrape just fine.

Also I use EMMr for my media manager.

Things I have tried..

-Delete the source for TV Shows and re-add it.

Paste Bin of the Log

I noticed that I added an entirely new show yesterday (Sons of Anarchy) and that got scanned, but new episodes for existing shows are not being scanned.
Not a clue about you issue but check your pm urgently i think i've highlighted something important!

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
bug already reported http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11385
Can you give me a step by step workaround for this?
So yes I have experienced this issue before but usually only when the tvdb is down (It isn't though). So anyone else getting the same issue as of this moment? I added 2 episodes a few hours ago and it was fine so I am 100% certain everything is working the way it should.

Edit: Movies are working fine so I guess its something to do with the TVDB scraper, maybe they changed something in their API recently.
yup same here, movies ok buT TV shows are not being added.
working again now
Hmm it's still the same for me.
been the same for me it scrapes it I have a nfo file but internet no go..
Issue is still there...

Here is a debug log just incase anyone is interested.

http://pastebin.com/3EAVnmvs

Also to make things easier for you to find. My new episodes are in "The Big Bang Theory", "Modern Family", and "Castle".
Is this issue not as wide spread as I believe it to be? I mean if it's working for other people please let me know.
I have the same problem here. Sad
Some work was being carried out on a firewall earlier, but there doesn't seem to have been any widespread or prolonged outage - though I did have some trouble earlier adding episodes, but has since scraped properly.
Bump....I still don't even have a workaround for this, extremely annoying bug....
Not sure how its working for you steelman, I think it worked for like a few minutes earlier today and went back down again as its still not working for me. I posted a debug log can anyone tell what is really going on here?

Edit: HUGE UPDATE! I have no idea why, but I think the issue is with XBMC itself. Renaming the files in a different naming scheme ie from S09E19 to 919 allowed XBMC to pickup the file. Then afterwards, by removing the file from the library, and the renaming it again back to the original naming scheme S09E19, xbmc picked up the file again. So I am guessing during the TVDB downtime XBMC somehow saved the episodes but without any info so everytime you would recan even though the TVDB is working again, it would disregard them as it they are already saved. (My theory atleast).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New TV show additions suddenly not being found?0