Landscape and season thumb
So here is my problem i can't use landscape and season thumbnails at the same time!

I'm not being able to do this:

and this:

At the same time.

What i can do is uncheck the landscape.jpg option in the settings and see the season thumbnail with that stretched show thumb, or check the landscape.jpg and see landscape.jpg in the show selection menu and all seasons (like the season thumbnail).

Using Landscape.jpg and SeasonXX.jpg

Any help?
Yep, reported that some weeks ago...
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Make Landscape your main folder.jpg and your season(xx).tbn's then check "Use Landscape for TV section" or whatever I call it...Thats what I do. Why someone would run Landscape as season and not main confuses me? Especially since no skins support that?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Make Landscape your main folder.jpg and your season(xx).tbn's then check "Use Landscape for TV section" or whatever I call it...Thats what I do. Why someone would run Landscape as season and not main confuses me? Especially since no skins support that?

"Make Landscape your main folder.jpg and your season(xx).tbn's" didn't get it sorry. I renamed the Landscape.jpg to folder.jpg and nothing changed except theres no image in the show selection.
disnu Wrote:"Make Landscape your main folder.jpg and your season(xx).tbn's" didn't get it sorry. I renamed the Landscape.jpg to folder.jpg and nothing changed except theres no image in the show selection.

Need to rescan

mcborzu Wrote:Make Landscape your main folder.jpg and your season(xx).tbn's then check "Use Landscape for TV section" or whatever I call it...Thats what I do. Why someone would run Landscape as season and not main confuses me? Especially since no skins support that?
That's the way Hitcher code his skins. And Ronie too I think (from what I heard of TPSC).
This way, you can show both poster and landscape at the same time.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
Maxoo Wrote:That's the way Hitcher code his skins. And Ronie too I think (from what I heard of TPSC).
This way, you can show both poster and landscape at the same time.

T! doesnt have Landscape support.
I checked Alaska the reason it works there is all views are available all the time.

The way I coded things are:
If you have nothing checked - only Poster views
If you have Banners checked - only Banner views
If you have Landscape checked - only Landscape views*
Then the banner.jpg and landscape.jpg allow the respective views on TV level.
My thoughts are why have views available when the images dont fit...And to have Landscape on only season would make the <visibles> way too confusing...

*I notice poster and poster half views shows which they shouldn't, I just fixed. Now they dont when Landscape checked...

i gave up lol
using another view for seasons now, the one with only, the fanart background and Seaason 1, 2 etc down the screen
me too.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Landscape and season thumb0