• 100(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
I fixed this by grabbing the. . 65 beta
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2012-10-04, 17:49)bry- Wrote: I fixed this by grabbing the. . 65 beta

Me too. Gives an error message but seems to work fine.
0.6.4 kept giving me the wrong username/password error. I updated to 0.6.5 and the error disappeared. It even says it's starting a movies and tvshow sync. But I never get a report (the way it usually shows on my other machine) of how many shows or movies it has synced. It never seems to sync anything...
TV: Panasonic L32E5
AVR: Panasonic BTT282
HTPC: Antec Fusion 430 Silver - Antec Earthwatts EA-500D Green - Asrock A75M-HVS - AMD A8-3870K - Scythe Ninja Rev. B - Kingston 2x4 GB 1866Mhz - Crucial M4 SSD 64GB - OS: Windows 8 x64
REMOTE: Logitech Harmony 555
STORAGE: Synology DS211 [2TB]
GAMING: PS3 Classic 80GB
I have the same problem. Username password error with 6.4.

I'm not upgrading to 6.5 because scrobbling doesn't work for me on that version.
Also have had user/password errors every time I start xbmc for a while.
Eden, Win7 x64, MySQL

Solved it by installing 0.6.5. No errors so far.
(2012-10-02, 00:36)QuizKid Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 21:17)DejaVu Wrote: 0.6.4 has stopped working complaining about User/Pass incorrect.
0.6.5 seems to work better, but I'm getting a lot of service.py errors.

Hi, I'm having the same issue - User/Pass incorrect, updated to 0.6.5 and that fixed it, but get a lot of the service.py error pop up messages

+1
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Is a new version of Trakt utilities ever coming out? It seemed ages ago since the release of 0.6.5.
Is anybody else constantly getting errors with 0.6.5?

Keep getting "incorrect username/password" aswell as TV shows intermittently failing to scrobble.

I have disabled and then re-enabled the add-on... retyped mu info which is definitely right as sometimes it does scrobble successfully.
I've been getting bad user/pass messages for the last day or so, guessing they changed the API or something on their side of things as nothing has changed. Though I fear we've been abandoned, the plugin hasn't been touched in about a year oh their Github repo and it's not worked properly with the pre-frodo nighties for a long time.
Try moving to the new add-on, traktr
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I found a bug in 0.6.5.

In file raw_xbmc_database.py

Line 41 says:
Code:
name = 'myvideo'

I think it should be:
Code:
name = 'MyVideos'

It only shows up if you are using MySql to do shared libraries, otherwise it gives a script error.
(2012-10-25, 00:11)Andori Wrote: I found a bug in 0.6.5.

In file raw_xbmc_database.py

Line 41 says:
Code:
name = 'myvideo'

I think it should be:
Code:
name = 'MyVideos'

It only shows up if you are using MySql to do shared libraries, otherwise it gives a script error.

I have tested it out and you where right, when you manualy sync your trakt db with your xbmc db you wil recieve an error message. After you change line 41 you won't any more.
This fix problebly isn't ownly for mysql users beceaus "MyVideos" Is used by default by XBMC.
nothing gets synced locally, I get no errors with Movies but error with TVshows..... Sad

Code:
01:01:38 T:2955980800   ERROR: Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
01:01:38 T:2955980800   ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode
01:01:38 T:2955980800   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 122, in <module>
                                                menu()
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 51, in menu
                                                submenuUpdateSyncClean()
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 71, in submenuUpdateSyncClean
                                                syncSeenTVShows()
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/sync_update.py", line 956, in syncSeenTVShows
                                                setXBMCEpisodePlaycount(tvshow['tvdb_id'], episode[0], episode[1], 1)
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/utilities.py", line 437, in setXBMCEpisodePlaycount
                                                " )")
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/raw_xbmc_database.py", line 34, in execute
                                                return RawXbmcDb.query(str)
                                              File "/Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/raw_xbmc_database.py", line 19, in query
                                                cursor.execute(str)
                                            OperationalError: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode
01:01:38 T:2890684968   ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /Users/macbook1/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5
Image Image
Well, this should give to someone an idea...

Code:
01:01:38 T:2955980800   ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode

It seems that table is no longer available. We should look if that table changed name of if it was removed
here's the fix for that:

FIX EPISODE ERROR

...BUT....

...no sync on xbmc anyways........

SadSadSadSad
Image Image
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7