• 102(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
Just installed this and set auto sync when starting xbmc, but it kept telling me that username/password is incorrect.. where I can login to trak.tv site just fine... any idea?
(2013-01-15, 07:30)vnguyen972 Wrote: Just installed this and set auto sync when starting xbmc, but it kept telling me that username/password is incorrect.. where I can login to trak.tv site just fine... any idea?

I had this issue as well in Eden, I had to remove the plugin completely and re-download it and re-install. Once that was completed I was able to log in, it was really odd.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
(2013-01-15, 21:14)Reginald Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 07:30)vnguyen972 Wrote: Just installed this and set auto sync when starting xbmc, but it kept telling me that username/password is incorrect.. where I can login to trak.tv site just fine... any idea?

I had this issue as well in Eden, I had to remove the plugin completely and re-download it and re-install. Once that was completed I was able to log in, it was really odd.

That is weird.. because no matter how many times I uninstalled it and redownloaded and reinstalled it.. it won't let me login... how did you remove it completely? just install it?

I am having the same issue.
TU isn't maintained anymore. Use the official trakt addon (scrobbling + sync on the github version) or traktr as previously mentioned.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
You guys need to learn to read - go and switch to traktr addon.
(2013-01-19, 15:41)szafran Wrote: You guys need to learn to read - go and switch to traktr addon.

And you need to understand that traktr also works like crap for some of us as well.
(2013-01-20, 21:01)kadeschs Wrote:
(2013-01-19, 15:41)szafran Wrote: You guys need to learn to read - go and switch to traktr addon.

And you need to understand that traktr also works like crap for some of us as well.

+1. I've tried all 3 apps (trakt utilities, traktr and trakt) that show up when I search for "trakt" and every single one of them gives me the login error.
(2013-01-15, 23:45)vnguyen972 Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 21:14)Reginald Wrote:

That is weird.. because no matter how many times I uninstalled it and redownloaded and reinstalled it.. it won't let me login... how did you remove it completely? just install it?

I went into the addons folder and deleted it completely, then reinstalled.
Setup:
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
I'd switch to the official trakt 2.0 which fixes the login issue and offers most of the TU features. Or look into traktr as previously mentioned.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2013-01-20, 21:01)kadeschs Wrote:

If it works for most people then prolly it's some config error on your side.
Do a clean install of the plugin (remove under XBMC, then delete all the leftovers by hand), and reconfigure from scrathc.
If that doesn't help do a clean XBMC install.
---
(2013-02-01, 22:40)iJunaid Wrote: This is not working with the final release of Frodo (gives a services.py error of some sort).

It's not full working in "ANY" release of Frodo. Use Traktr instead.
Or depending on what you need the official Trakt add-on. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138745
It now supports syncing as well as scrobbling.
Setup:
Just a quick update, the official Trakt add-on is in the official repo, in the iteration it will support (at least so far) Basic and Advanced ratings with an updated ratings UI.
Setup:
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7