ATV2 loosing Wlan-Password
Hey there

i have a little problem using the atv2. it allways looses the wlan-password after being in stand-by for a view hours.

mike
as I gaze into the crystal ball, I'm not seeing any info about which version you might be running, atv2 version, nor xbmc version and I'm sorry but without that info, then there's no soup for you Smile
OK, sorry for that.

atv2 with iOS 4.1.1 and xbmc i think 10.0.0.

mike
All devices for helping with loose stuff:
ImageImage
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
very helpfull .... No
it was happening on one of the earlier jailbreaks 4.2.1.

I suggest jailbreaking it again as a start.
i did the JB with the GreenPoisen RC6 Tool
mike9677 Wrote:i did the JB with the GreenPoisen RC6 Tool

Well try again Wink

If that does not work, try doing a restore in Itunes and see if it sticks on original firmware Nod
Is this possible, to put one JB over another and what about all the settings i've made ??
mike9677 Wrote:Is this possible, to put one JB over another and what about all the settings i've made ??

Yes, it's possible. But it's not recommended. Do a complete restore Nod
mike9677 Wrote:i did the JB with the GreenPoisen RC6 Tool

I never had much luck with greepois0n under Windows, worked ok on the Mac but took 3-4 tries. Had more luck with pwnagetool on the Mac.

I'd also recommend restoring iOS whenever a jailbreak fails (or at least every couple tries) since there's no way to tell what state the atv2 is in at that point. Best to get it back to a known good state and try the jb again.
darkscout Wrote:All devices for helping with loose stuff:
ImageImage

hahaha... nice work... I'm totally reusing this first chance I get... should be in a day or two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 loosing Wlan-Password0