Sound Stopped working
Ok im new to this so any help will be appreciated.

Ive had XBMC installed for a couple of weeks now and everything has been fine but now the sound has suddenly stopped working. This is the second time this has happened.

The first time it stopped working just after I had installed skype so I removed skype and xbmc, re-installed xbmc and it worked fine again.

This time I installed gimp and the sound sees to have disappeared again.

Im running it on an ACer revo 3700, with windows 7. It is using the hdmi cable to the tv. sound is still working fine on the pc as everything else is fine. The only sound working on xbmc is the nice tune when its loading, after that there are no menus sounds and no sound from music or video files.

any ideas anyone?

cheers again for any help
ookmonkey Wrote:Ok im new to this so any help will be appreciated.

Ive had XBMC installed for a couple of weeks now and everything has been fine but now the sound has suddenly stopped working. This is the second time this has happened.

The first time it stopped working just after I had installed skype so I removed skype and xbmc, re-installed xbmc and it worked fine again.

This time I installed gimp and the sound sees to have disappeared again.

Im running it on an ACer revo 3700, with windows 7. It is using the hdmi cable to the tv. sound is still working fine on the pc as everything else is fine. The only sound working on xbmc is the nice tune when its loading, after that there are no menus sounds and no sound from music or video files.

any ideas anyone?

cheers again for any help
Press + on the keyboard, it will increase the voulume inside of xbmc.
ok, Now I feel really really really really really really really really Dumb! (Although in my defence it was ctrl +)

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound Stopped working0