Custom Playlist menu item backgrounds
I installed the Neon skin a few days ago and I have to say it's fantastic!

I've been able to customise it to my needs through the use of custom playlists on the Home menu, but one thing I can't figure out is where the background images for the home menu items are located.

For example, I like the default Movies backdrop that comes with the skin. I've chosen to hide the default Movies menu item and create a custom one also called Movies that points to my custom Movies playlist. I'd like to use the standard Movies background for my custom Movies Playlist, but I can't see where most of the standard image files are located. The only one I can see is Music.jpg in the skin.neon\backgrounds folder.

Can someone help me out? Thanks again for a great skin!
robertod2004 Wrote:I installed the Neon skin a few days ago and I have to say it's fantastic!

I've been able to customise it to my needs through the use of custom playlists on the Home menu, but one thing I can't figure out is where the background images for the home menu items are located.

For example, I like the default Movies backdrop that comes with the skin. I've chosen to hide the default Movies menu item and create a custom one also called Movies that points to my custom Movies playlist. I'd like to use the standard Movies background for my custom Movies Playlist, but I can't see where most of the standard image files are located. The only one I can see is Music.jpg in the skin.neon\backgrounds folder.

Can someone help me out? Thanks again for a great skin!

You can download the backgrounds from here: https://github.com/downloads/stoli/skin....rounds.zip. It's been a while since I have updated that file, so if something is missing, let me know.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Exactly what I needed, thanks Stoli!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Playlist menu item backgrounds0