4.3.1 + seasonpass + latest nightly = no aac or dts passthrough
This correct? I have tried everything but cannot find this confirmed anywhere.
correct
There is one thing i'll try later today before going back to 4.2.1 until jb gets fixed sometime. First jailbreak with tethered Seas0npass (hopefully i find the old jb version somewhere) and then do the untethered Seas0npass jailbreak on top of it without restoring in between. There is one user who has working ac3/dts with 4.3.1 and untethered jb and he did jb in this order.

I'm not very optimistic about that and if that doesn't work i can only suggest to downgrade to 4.2.1 and be happy for now.
I may just revert. Love the tiny umbrella. Smile

Worked perfect before just wanted more AirPlay.
Memphiz Wrote:There is one thing i'll try later today before going back to 4.2.1 until jb gets fixed sometime. First jailbreak with tethered Seas0npass (hopefully i find the old jb version somewhere) and then do the untethered Seas0npass jailbreak on top of it without restoring in between. There is one user who has working ac3/dts with 4.3.1 and untethered jb and he did jb in this order.

I'm not very optimistic about that and if that doesn't work i can only suggest to downgrade to 4.2.1 and be happy for now.

I don't see any reason that should work as you're just erasing one install and then replacing it entirely with another.
Yeah - i am with you there. But it seems for other people it had some issues when they didn't restore before re jailbreaking (i didn't believe that there is some crap which keeps laying around on a restore ... but who knows what these guys did ... so better only believe what you've seen with your own eyes *hehe*).

I should get back to the logic. And then i can save this useless try and go back to 4.2.1 which works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4.3.1 + seasonpass + latest nightly = no aac or dts passthrough0