• 3(current)
FoxSoccer.tv
Nice work! A much needed addon. I'm a subscriber any chance you will have the authentication piece working before the season ends?
billcox Wrote:Nice work! A much needed addon. I'm a subscriber any chance you will have the authentication piece working before the season ends?

That's the plan...I'll be looking to make some progress this coming weekend.
Great add on and subscribed ready!!
olinbg Wrote:That's the plan...I'll be looking to make some progress this coming weekend.

I hope on Sunday you worked on this instead of watching the Arsenal match. :o
I am a subscriber ready as well..
They have a free trial, so it's definitely worth a try when this addon is ready Smile
olingb do you still have plans to work on this promising addon??!
billcox Wrote:olingb do you still have plans to work on this promising addon??!

Absolutely, building a new development environment now, and want to make progress on this. Will have an update by Sunday on authentication.
:-D

we're all supporting you!!!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Any updates on this?
RuiJay Wrote:Any updates on this?

It's not Sunday yet !!! lolRolleyes
tcz009 Wrote:It's not Sunday yet !!! lolRolleyes

depends on the time zone you are in Smile
RuiJay Wrote:depends on the time zone you are in Smile

patients is the virtue of life Wink
tcz009 Wrote:patients is the virtue of life Wink

You guys are hilarious.

Good news from the work I did over the weekend, authentication will work at least for replayed full matches on the site, XBMC notifies when it logs in successfully.

The bad news is that streams don't seem to start consistently right now. Basically, I get an error that the steam does not have configuration parameters. However, in some situations, it starts with no problem, and looks to be coming through in at least 1500k bitrate, which is good.

I'll dive in to the config error tonight, when connecting through the browser I think it launches the flash player with configuration, so if I can duplicate that, we should be ready to roll.

Even if I can't get it working consistently, I'll try to get a test build ready to share so you guys can send me more logs - help get to the bottom of it. I'd say tomorrow if I can find a few hours to clean things up.

Thanks for the support.
Thank you for the updates mate!
thanks olinbg !!
now i'm going back to being patient lol Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FoxSoccer.tv2