• 5(current)
FoxSoccer.tv
hmm... guess this pastebin plugin for firefox has an expiration to it.

here's a legit link:
http://pastebin.com/ZrRPMH5q

sorry took so long to get back to you. very excited though. curious to know which games you have watched successfully...Huh
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
wondering if this helped... or if it has left you just as lost...Huh
I actually hadn't seen this (my thread notification emails aren't coming through) - will definitely look in the next couple days.
wondering if you've had a chance to do anything with this...Huh
Thank you for taking the time and working on this add-on.
patiently waiting Smile
any updates?
i felt like you were so close.

feel like you are so close! maybe there's someone out there with some scripting experience that's willing to give some help -- shoutout to BlueCop! pkscoutHuh anybody??
Fulll match replays were not working on my ATV1. Upgraded xbmc to Eden, and now they work, just watched the entire Tottenham v Swansea game without a hiccup.

Any chance we can get the live streams to show up in the list before the season ends??
i actually no longer have an account... can someone else verify for ATV 2Huh
I tried the latest version of this plugin on my ATV2 which has iOS 4.4.4. I can view highlights fine, but similar to others I just hear sound with the full matches. Still very interested in this working for full matches to better utilize my account.
Subscribed
Oh well, maybe next season?
Yeah, I know I let some people down here, a new work project meant nothing else got done. I'll be looking to have this ready early next season. Since they did a big site redesign this past year, I'm hoping most of the code remains the same. If not, we'll make the adjustments and figure out the streaming issues.
yea!!

glad to hear you're still around and doing okay.
looking forward to another nail-bitting EPL season!
(2012-05-17, 14:48)olinbg Wrote: Yeah, I know I let some people down here, a new work project meant nothing else got done. I'll be looking to have this ready early next season. Since they did a big site redesign this past year, I'm hoping most of the code remains the same. If not, we'll make the adjustments and figure out the streaming issues.

Thanks for the updates.. Looking frwd for it to come live
(2012-05-17, 14:48)olinbg Wrote: Yeah, I know I let some people down here, a new work project meant nothing else got done. I'll be looking to have this ready early next season. Since they did a big site redesign this past year, I'm hoping most of the code remains the same. If not, we'll make the adjustments and figure out the streaming issues.

Great news. This add-on is what will make me subscribe to fs.tv again.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FoxSoccer.tv2