• 1(current)
FoxSoccer.tv
I noticed a Plex plugin for foxsoccer.tv; has anyone developed a similar plugin for XBMC?

Plex version: http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...tv-plugin/

Thanks,

jason
Ye a plugin for this site would be brilliant.
I think the seeontv addon has a live channel.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
foxsoccer.tv is a subscription site in the states, its something like $160 for the year which isnt cheap but they do have a lot of live football (and better quality than liveonlinefooty etc).

This is what they are showing this season according to their website:

So just what Leagues and how many games do we actually cover on FoxSoccer.tv.....

2011/12 FoxSoccer.tv will be streaming over 1,300 live and on demand games, from 24 different Leagues and Cup competitions from around the globe.

This includes every UEFA Champions League game from the Playoff round and Group stage, through the Knockout rounds and Final at the Fußball Arena München on Saturday, May 19, 2012. For 2011/2012 you'll get more games than ever before.....

In terms of actual Leagues and Cup counts, we can confirm we will be covering the following throughout 2011/12 -

Soccer (Total games in brackets*)

UEFA Champions League (145) Barclays Premier League (270) Serie A (76) French Ligue 1 (304) Carling Cup (20) Copa Libertadores (138) nPower Championship (70) nPower League 1 and 2 (10) FA Cup (36) Hyundai A-League (30)

Rugby

Celtic League (45) Aviva Premiership (60) Heineken Cup (42) Amlin Cup (16) Premiership 7's (25)

The matches come thick and fast on FoxSoccer.tv as we average 29 live / on demand matches per week. Don't panic if you miss a match though as our 'Replay Section' replays fixtures up to 7 days after the game has finished for most competitions. This ensures you won't miss any of the action!
moontan77 Wrote:Ye a plugin for this site would be brilliant.

Is there still interest in a plugin? I was thinking about creating it (mainly for myself to be honest). If there's community interest I'll try to get the project rolling on github this weekend.
If you are to do it, even for yourself do share. Even if only 1 other uses it, it was worth it (:
mrdally204 Wrote:If you are to do it, even for yourself do share. Even if only 1 other uses it, it was worth it (:

Fair enough. I'll update this thread when it's available for testing.
yep if you could create a plugin for this it would be great
I would be interested in a plugin for this site as well.
Foxsoccer.tv is geoblocked for non-us users Sad It would be nice if you could somehow bypass this restriction like it's with the espn addon.
MaxMustermann Wrote:Foxsoccer.tv is geoblocked for non-us users Sad It would be nice if you could somehow bypass this restriction like it's with the espn addon.

I'll take a look at this after I finish supporting all the feeds from the main site. I've made a little bit of progress, but RL has caused some delays...should get more time on it soon.
i've been thinking about subscribing to foxsoccer.tv

if you make this plug-in, then that would bring me one step closer. Go for it!!

keep us posted!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
any updatesHuh
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
locomot1f Wrote:any updatesHuh

Sorry nothing yet, when I have a version for testing, I'll PM you.
How is it going?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FoxSoccer.tv2