source management help needed
Hi all,

Can someone tell me how I can manage sources from my Mac, rather than use the remote on the aTV.

I used to be able to edit and manage sources via the XBMC web interface on my Mac. Since the last major XBMC update the web interface doesn't work; all I get is a white screen with 'music' and 'movie' buttons, clicking them makes an activity indicator thingy swirl round for ever and ever.

I have tried XWMM and AWX both seem to be missing the functionality I want.

XWMM seems to have lots of nice boxes that could potentially show lots of nice info but in fact reports there is no music or movies and doesn't seem to allow me to add any - or do anything at all really.

AWX again does not show any music or movies, but when I go to "files" I can see the source folders on my Mac where my music and movies are streamed from, but I can't delete sources, rename or add new ones.

Am I managing my music and movies wrongly? I just keep movies and TV shows organised the way I want them in a folder on my Mac and set the folder up as a source in XBMC. I have set my iTunes folder as a source for music. Is there a better way?

Thanks to everyone who makes XBMC and all its addons work! And thanks to everyone here for their support!

OSX Version:
AppleTV: 3.0.2
Mac: 10.5.8
Platform: AppleTV
Launcher version: 3.5.2
Install Method: atvusb-creator-1.0.b13

System hardware specs: (Mac G5 Dual, 8Gb RAM and TONS of free HD space)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
source management help needed0