How to enable sequential playback of all files in a directory?
Say I have a bunch of 10 minute cartoons and I'd like to press play and have ATV2 play one after another after another, once it reached the last file either stop or go back to start playing the first one.

I know I could play all files in a folder, but what if I wanted to start from one in a middle and have ATV2 play all the remaining ones automatically?
You q them by adding all the files to the q then start the q by going to play now.
Or by pressing play on the folder...
curlyjs Wrote:Or by pressing play on the folder...

that would play from the first file, but he wants to start playing from a file in the middle.

queueing it up sounds like it should work.
Thanks guys. Both methods will work, I guess what I was hoping for would be like in the PS3, you just play the first file and it will automatically play all the subsequent ones. Queuing and/or choosing a folder will have to work.
dandar Wrote:Thanks guys. Both methods will work, I guess what I was hoping for would be like in the PS3, you just play the first file and it will automatically play all the subsequent ones. Queuing and/or choosing a folder will have to work.

there is ...... it just dawned on me. if you use xbmc remote for an idevice and goto the tvshow list or movie list and play a file it will continue playing from that point on. so the functionality is def in xbmc you would just either need to use an idevice like an iphone or find the source code for the software and find out how they are calling those files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to enable sequential playback of all files in a directory?0