Harddrive activity LED lights/color-change
u already added the function to change the color of the led. it should be great to see what your harddisc is doing. please add the functionality to see ur harddisc activity.
(pieho @ feb. 12 2005,12:25 Wrote:u already added the function to change the color of the led. it should be great to see what your harddisc is doing. please add the functionality to see ur harddisc activity.
+1
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
leds, resitors, soldlering iron, solder & a steady hand... i've never seen a harddisk activity led on a standard xbox.
(deanrparry @ feb. 13 2005,12:00 Wrote:i've never seen a harddisk activity led on a standard xbox.
try avalaunch and you'll see what we're talking about Wink
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
and btw, don't excpect the dev's to pay much attention to this one. if it's not really fast and easy to implement, they should, and probebly will, focus on more important issues.

it would be a nice feature though. and as the led control is already in place, i guess it's not that much work...

would be nice to get a response from one of the devs Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harddrive activity LED lights/color-change0